hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
well good luck with your future wedding plans

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Heavywt. I weighed 212 in my first but was too fat, dropped to 204 for the second, but was really flat (filled out 3 days later you know the story). Next time I would like to be a ripped, full 212-215 at 5'10". And yeah I compete mostly cuz I like the challenge and enjoy the whole aspect of competing. BBing is not my life, but def. a part of it and it sounds like it's the same for you.

What wt. and shows have you done?

Hawk

Only done one show so far. Competed natty in spring 2009 in an NPC show. Took 5th in lightweight. Weighed in at a very flat, very starved 163.8. My pics 3 weeks out at 178 look better, but got paranoid and you know the rest. I plan on posting up a photo time-line of my training journey here soon. Right now I'm sittin' at 225 10%BF so this show will prolly be light-heavy.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Only done one show so far. Competed natty in spring 2009 in an NPC show. Took 5th in lightweight. Weighed in at a very flat, very starved 163.8. My pics 3 weeks out at 178 look better, but got paranoid and you know the rest. I plan on posting up a photo time-line of my training journey here soon. Right now I'm sittin' at 225 10%BF so this show will prolly be light-heavy.

Yeah its a fine line and you can't really practice peaking although I will say you learn more each time. At 225 you should be right were you need to be for the lt. heavies. The caliber of NPC comps can be really high so coming in lighter and leaner is always a big plus. I was on the small end of the heavies, but man the light heavies look so good and are 4 inches shorter then me. Not to mention the light heavies are always a tougher class than the heavies. However, I tell people it's like long distance running; you compete against yourself and even if you don't win yet improve your time: you win.

Keep me posted.

Hawk

SurfSanClem

SurfSanClem

Nov 9, 2010
My father always said, "All women are crazy, you just need to find one the is a type of crazy you can deal with." So good luck holding out on the 'no' crazyness theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic