What's New?

What is your favorite steroid and why?

• Thread starter davidslaton2015
  • Start Date
GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
I am a big fan of kirklandtropin, best GH on the market.

I also like handralone, Nipplebolan, and masturbalone, and testes no ester.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
NPP. The only thing that allows my right shoulder to work at all. NPP never hurt the boner skillz like Deca-Durabolin did either.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Well if sides weren't a concern than Tren hands down.
But because I can only be on Tren for so long before the sides get to me and those around me, haha, I'd have to go with Var. Good solid gains and virtually no side effects when on a moderate dose.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Var. I've never been able to run high dose Primo though...

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Tren stacked with tren and cheeseburgers. Good bye fat. Doesn't matter what I eat. I get lean. Good bye hdl and triglycerides.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
All joking aside, I usually stick with and recommend the "5 T's"

Test
Tren
Titties
Tacos
Tequila

H

halfnattybruh

Sep 5, 2015
Don't Have a ton of experience outside of prohormones but just started using tbol at 60 mg ED and absolutely love it only a week in and have seen noticeable gains in the gym, want to put a couple cycles in the books before messing with tren because until I get my diet up that last 10% and get more experience with PCT and On cycle problems should I come across any I don't feel like I have earned my right to play with the king of anabolics

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Tren. Nothing comes close to the lean yet full muscle look tren achieves. I got more off 6 weeks of tren then 20 weeks of 1200mg Eq and 1 gram test lol.

I don't get many sides off tren anymore. Crazy sweat when I train and less tolerant of ppl but that's about it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic