RalfKelleh
What's New?

What is your favorite steroid and why?

• Thread starter davidslaton2015
  • Start Date
D

davidslaton2015

Aug 27, 2015
I would like to know what your favorite steroid is.* I have been giving it some thought over the past couple of days, and with all the choices it seems hard to decide.* I mean, testosterone is THE steroid hormone, but there are so many options.* After a lot of deliberation, I have decided that my favorite is Equigan by Tornel.* It is boldenone, a steroid used for race horses.* After years of using it on and off, I have noticed that it keeps me lean.* There are also great gains in strength and speed.** And last but not least, it increases your sex drive.* That's very important, because the more gear you do, the more and better quality of pussy you get.
I am interested in knowing what YOUR favorite steroid is.* If you could only pick one.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Give me tren and test, and that's all I need. With these two, I can cut or bulk just by adjusting the ratio of yhese two compounds.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Tribulus is my favorite steroid of all time... with creatine being a close second.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have found the more jewce I use the lower the quality pussy because my standards basically go out the window.

Anadrol for me.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Dianabol.

I get so strong off it and my pumps are unreal. Don't look lean on it but don't care. It feels so good in the gym.

D

davidslaton2015

Aug 27, 2015
Not true and not true....but nice try for your very first post.
I guess different people react differently, but it increases MY sex drive. And it also says so on the product insert under Warnings.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Test b/c it's the only thing I run anymore...

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
Give me tren and test, and that's all I need. With these two, I can cut or bulk just by adjusting the ratio of yhese two compounds.

So what's a bulker dosage for you
And what's a cuter dosage for you for both

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
I put equigan in a visine bottle and do eyedrops of it during my workouts.

Definitely increases my sex drive, and it gives me those sweet bedroom eyes.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Steakosterone and FOODbolone. I also like egguipoise and riceabolin.

Sometimes i I drink my wheystrol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic