May 16, 2011
football - giants
basketball - knicks and heat
soccer - during the world cup. US,Arg,Italy

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
To watch I would say american football. To play I would say golf with beer and cigars.

Slic.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
FIA motorsports - F1 and World Rally Cross

Olympic weightlifting - but its not on tv or anything except during olympics :(

Otherwise I don't have time to watch sports cause I spend every waking moment at the Iron Den :)

N

Nick3d

May 27, 2011
To watch or to play-Rugby.
Played football for 10+ years including a year in college and nothing compares to a full 80 minute game of rugby.

A

Abraham001

Hey, I like foot ball and cricket.Both games are so interesting to me.The thrilling in these games is appreciative.Good thread.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Baseball
Bowling
Powerlifting
Soccer

Baseball was my 1st love

Bowling and Powerlifting I compete in but in Bowling I'll end up on the Pro Tour and Powerlifting I doubt I'll come close to Pro Level especially when I return to Bowling to go Pro. I competed with the Regional Pro's in Armature Tournament for years and did well but had to put the sport on the shelf for some time now and in that time somewhere I discovered competing as a Powerlifter.

Soccer I played as a kid and loved it but never really cared much for watching it until one of my kids started playing.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Basketball is my fav sport since i was 7yrs old! balllin ;) KB24 fav athelte.
then football, baseball, mma & hockey

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Baseball, football, basketball in that order.

dryvrgrl

dryvrgrl

TID Lady Member
Sep 20, 2011
ROLLERDERBY!!!

i finally understand football and i like it but i dont know what all the players are called like positions and stuff but its like mini set up battle pans ever play, and i like american football better because they are bigger, but forget the rule differences between canadian and american

Hockey, cuz im Canadian and without hockey we just have free health care and tim hortons

and i like playing soccer cuz i rule at it and when girls try to check me.. they generally realise they have just hit a brick wall!!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Football NFL ( greatest sport ever )
basketball
baseball
NHRA drag racing

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic