Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

what is your favorite sports?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Boxing, mma, baseball, and basketball. Doing the first 3 and watching the last.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Racing ,any adrenaline sports,shooting,,,always say if it goes bang,pow or whooosh or takes my breath away I WANT IT

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
The 'cuse is usually good at lacrosse.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
MMa, boxing all fighting sports..motocross, streetbikes, ski racing, baseball, football, mountain biking, bmx, lacrosse.

M

Mith0

Mar 14, 2013
I would like to say that cricket is my favorite sports i play it often with my friends in my society whats your favorite sports .....

A

Alexander699

Mar 14, 2013
Swimming. I love swimming. Swimming is my main sport, I am a distance swimmer (1500m in the pool, anything more open water!). Swimming is a sport that is not natural to everyone. Learning how to swim does not have to be boring or traumatic but can actually be much fun, if the right strategy to diving training is used. I am recently learning the butterfly stroke.

L

losieloos

Dec 19, 2012
Football, its the only real sport on this planet earth.

C

Chatin

Mar 30, 2013
Favorite sports...... Well i am into every kind of sport. I just loving playing and keeping the game. Whether swimming, surfboarding, Cricket, Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball.... and more of the others as well. Though i have played soccer the most, even with bare foots. But my favorite is volleyball as it suits my height ;)
new home builder Melbourne

Last edited:
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Football, its the only real sport on this planet earth.

Hahahaha, no you didn't. Now I like football but second only to hockey and I think hockey is by far the best and most exciting sport. The players have better work ethic, sense of team and far less felony convictions. This thread can be locked now as there is nothing left to post here!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic