Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

what is your favorite sports?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Sports are my life bros! I enjoy Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, Golf, Fishing, MMA, Boxing, Surfing, and of course my favorite is being the "really overcompetitive guy in rec league slow pitch softball because I have unresolved issues from an injury I sustained while playing professional sports"....ya, everyone loves me in those leagues, lol

Played baseball to AAA level, Football in HS (tried out for Vikings but wasn't black enough), Basketball in HS, Currently playing pro tour golf (mini-schedule)

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
oh yeah forgot hand fishing aka noodling. its a blast if you have the balls for it

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
oh yeah forgot hand fishing aka noodling. its a blast if you have the balls for it

I ain't interested in no catfish bitin at my arm, lol. What if a 100lb sucker gets ahold of ya? you know how strong those things are? lol

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I ain't interested in no catfish bitin at my arm, lol. What if a 100lb sucker gets ahold of ya? you know how strong those things are? lol

yes sir I sure do know lol... pulled out a 54lb flathead out once that took 3 of us to wrangle it to get it in the boat....sucked..sucked real bad got the ever livin fuck finned out of me.....not to mention also the fact my arm was bloody and raw from elbow to fingers

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
yes sir I sure do know lol... pulled out a 54lb flathead out once that took 3 of us to wrangle it to get it in the boat....sucked..sucked real bad got the ever livin fuck finned out of me.....not to mention also the fact my arm was bloody and raw from elbow to fingers

Now this is cool! I'll admit that I dont have the balls for that, I've been scared by the movies Jaws and Piranha.

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
kitesurf snowboarding....also do them my self :)

MACHINE5150

MACHINE5150

Feb 14, 2011
I grew up in the U.s. so i played football through high school and also played rugby in high school and college as well as now that i am back in Ireland.. Rugby and Football are both brilliant sports but are share more differences then they do similarities.. Rugby requires far more conditioning. i will not say one is more fun than the other or that one is better than the other, as they are both brilliant sports.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Hockey. No prima donnas, murder charges, rape charges etc. And, some of the hardest working sob's in the sports world.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I like martial arts, soccer, anything that has to do with running in general and swimming.

R

ragamuffin

Sep 10, 2010
Hunting, Fishing, Skydiving, Skiing, 4wheeling and quad ridin, golf. Love to chase me an big bull elk with my bow.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
baseball and college basketball! This is the best time of year for me. one is winding down and the other is just starting up!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic