Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

what is your favorite sports?

V

Vernon

what is your favorite sports?
I'm a big rugby fan as well as cricket. I love rugby and play it here regularly at University. To not be involved with a team sport seems crazy and not even an option at this moment in my life. I hope to always be involved with team sport at some level. A good day is a day you don't have to sit in front of the computer and spend outside the whole day.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm a Football, Nascar, women's beach volleyball kinda guy :)

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I don't do team sports. I don't want my success or failure to depend on anyone else. Football just pisses me off. I see it for people who don't have a life and have to spend it in front of a TV or talking about it constantly. Also, why yell or talk to the TV? Does it change a play? Can they hear you? Control the emotions. Football wouldn't irritate me so bad if we weren't bombarded with it and if people didn't think they had to discuss it ALL THE TIME.

Last edited:
RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I enjoy watching football. but I compete in martials arts regularly.

played football, basketball, baseball, track and cross country. few years of boxing. had 3scholarships to play basketball

Last edited:
pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
log rolling, curling, figure skating, thumb wrestling....

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You forgot cow tipping puxx

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i like female body surfing. oh and fishing if you call it sport.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I can enjoy almost any sport at any level if I am at the event (with the exception of a few like bowling). On TV I love American Football and Strongman and lately even though it's a staged soap opera my boys and I have been watching WWE. When it comes to actually competing it is BBing and Paintball.

Hawk

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
FOOTBALL... I played 2 years for the Marines and then in college... There is no greater team sport for a real man...

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Used to be boxing... now its submission grappling. Sad because I played football in college... but I cant even watch it anymore. Must be sour grapes.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic