Threads
Members
Latest Member
MuscleCartel
What's New?

what is your favorite sports?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Bump Shultz, hockey is #1! Only sport left where you can fight, sit for 5mins and feel some shame, then go rite back out and do it again

M

MatthewC

MuscleHead
Dec 7, 2011
You guys really need to start watching box lacrosse. The fights actually has punches with a planted foot (aka a real punch) and has the same mechanics as hockey. I got season tickets and it was the best thing I have ever purchased. Love hockey, but Box Lax is more enjoyable.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
only sport that matters is fighting..I dont care what you can do with a ball
I hear ya all my students and friends love combat sports - I guess since all my life I competed in boxing or muy Thai and karate do - I just don't find exciting , plus when I became ranger in the 80s fought desert storm and I still teach hand to hand to soldiers part time - I find survival so opposite of prize fighting . I do however respect all ring fighters that are the absolute best conditioned athletes in planet . My cardio is never on tread mill . After weights I train like a boxer. Best cardio is heavy bag , jump rope, sparring all without rest. Any you guys trying to get hard as marble try it

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Oh .... football #1 Hockey close second and nothing else lol although watching girls college softball and falling for the pitcher on Georgia ha ha

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
BASKETBALL!! Nothing else comes close.. well Football and UFC but I choose Basketbal over them any day, to play watch or join xD

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
In terms of watching on TV...

Ironman
Tour De France/cycling
Track & Field
International rugby

Quite like watching the tennis as well.