Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What is the one food your totally sick of?

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
If I see another fucking chicken breast I think I'm gonna throw up!!!!

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
OMG, for me it's cottage cheese. I love the way it smells but i can't eat even a little spoon of it!

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I get very creative with my chicken sometimes, but The wife likes it just baked in the oven...........BORING!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I get very creative with my chicken sometimes, but The wife likes it just baked in the oven...........BORING!

Mine is NEVER allowed to ever cook meat ever again. Lets see she grilled it, then threw it into the microwave because she still didn't think it was cooked fully. Its been 6 yrs, I do ALL the cooking. I'm creative with it, doesnt' get old when you add flavor and don't over cook.

Foods that I am sick of, Cottage Cheese is number 1, makes me want to gag. Eggs and oatmeal might get there soon.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
I to do all the cooking in the home.
my girla and all the others that i have dated over the last 3 years not one can cook. hell some even had a hard time to biol water with out burning it.
the food that i cant stand is eggs. but i still manage to get them into me. but in shakes.
i also hate when food runs out.
i have been cutting and its driving me nuts because i have dropped to half my regular intake.

PozzSka

PozzSka

Sep 15, 2010
I like to eat...I don't think I'm sick of anything...I mix it up a lot though.

I'll let you know if that changes ;)

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
No food in particular. I'm tired of eating .. period.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Eggs............and as milleniumgirl said, FOOD. except my man food ;)

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Cottage cheese..that shit makes me gag too. And I LOVE chicken...I do it up in many ways so it's never really too boring

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
getting sick of shakes. just so damn tired of making them all the time.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
EGGS!!!!!

I think it has something to do with the texture. For that same reason I can't be in the same room as cottage cheese. Eggs are a big part of my diet because they are high on the BV chart ad are pretty convenient. But, if there was something else I could substitute I would. I already eat too much chicken, which I'm not a fan of. I would eat red meat at every meal if it was cheap enough and didn't drive my cholesterol into oblivion. I LOVE potatoes, so needless to say I'm happiest when the bulking cycle comes around. Mashed, baked, double-stuffed, fried, scalloped, hash browns, you name it.

PozzSka

PozzSka

Sep 15, 2010
Lots of eggs on the list. I eat eggs everyday, sometimes twice. I love eggs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic