Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

What is the best way to take these supplements

Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
Hey guys so i got these new supplements that i want to know whats the best way to take it and is there better than these supplements also i want to go extreme

I got

Optimum Nutritin Micronized Creatine Non Flavored
MusclePharm Glutamine Mineral Supplement Unflavored
Universal Nutrition Animal Pump
Cobralabs The Ripper Razor Lime
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Double Rich Protein Powder

My goal is to get a low body percent fat but also build mass muscle as fast as possible without having to use Steriods
(Should i change this protein as i been taking it for almost a year now)

G

Grizzly911

Jun 17, 2018
What's your diet like? Have you been recording it to see what you're getting in over at my fitness pal? The diet, training and sleep are the pillars of the foundation. Without all those adequate needs, all the supplements in the world aren't going to help.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Do not worry about low bodyfat % while building muscle. This is the real reason (not steroids as most would have you believe) why half the gym never gets any bigger despite training their asses off. You can't put muscles on your body without an excess of calories. Too many younger guys are busy trying to be shredded and have a six pack instead of investing in optimal muscle growth by "bulking up a bit".

Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
What's your diet like? Have you been recording it to see what you're getting in over at my fitness pal? The diet, training and sleep are the pillars of the foundation. Without all those adequate needs, all the supplements in the world aren't going to help.
All of my meals are made by me no junk food and yes i been looking what i eat its been almost 3 month since my last soda or junk food

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Turkey Baster method?

Eat some shiken, every country has shiken!

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Chicken is the main reason why i have gynecomastia most of our normal bases food is harmful

chicken is the main reason? Im not sure i follow on that one...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic