Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What is the *Best Tasting* Protein Bar?

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
Guys, can you help me decide on buying the BEST TASTING Protein bar. I'm not too worried about content so long as it has ample Protein, good carbs and minimal sugar - if possible.

* But seriously it just has to TASTE GOOD. I cant stand to bear some of these bars. I've tried a few EAS bars and they taste like pure crap which is weird cause their drinks are so tasty so please no eas listings.

Which Protein bars actually taste good (if there are any)??????

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
LK hit it... that cookie dough really tastes like cookie dough... Lotta shit in there though...

GodSize

GodSize

Sep 23, 2010
The homemade one I posted in the diet section :p

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Detour bars have a funny taste, and have a really bad aftertaste you just can't get rid of.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Detour bars have a funny taste, and have a really bad aftertaste you just can't get rid of.

Really? I love em....it's the artificial sweetener in them that does that I bet. I can't really ask for more than chocolate, peanuts, and whey though....I could eat that all day.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
I havn't tried a lot of them but in my opinion the "Pure Protein - S'mores " taste quite decent.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
I have made homemade ones also and they usually come out pretty good along with being cheaper...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic