Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

What is the best for liver d-tox

L

Launchyourfreedom

Sep 1, 2013
I regularly use the Isagenix cleanse. It's great for removing the toxins that our bodies weren't naturally designed to process. Good luck with whatever you use!

Amberfire77

Amberfire77

TID Lady Member
Jul 27, 2012
Did you ever find a cleanse you liked?

If not, try Renew Life's Liver Detox:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size N/A
Servings Per Container 0

Amount Per
Serving % Daily
Value

LIVER DETOX I MORNING FORMULA 0 N/A*

Selenium(L-Selenomethionine) 100 Mcg 142%

MILK THISTLE SEED(Silybum Marianum) 250 Mg N/A*

Phosphatidyl Choline(SOY LECITHIN) 150 Mg N/A*

Dandelion Root4:1 Extract 100 Mg N/A*

L-Methionine 100 Mg N/A*

L-Taurine 100 Mg N/A*

Nac(N-Acetyl Cysteine) 100 Mg N/A*

Alpha Lipoic Acid 50 Mg N/A*

ARTICHOKE 4:1 EXTRACT(2% CYNARIN) 50 Mg N/A*

GREEN TEA LEAF(50% POLYPHERNOLS) 50 Mg N/A*

TUMERIC ROOT EXTRACTYIELDING 95% CURCUMIN 50 Mg N/A*

LIVER DETOX II EVENING FORMULA 0 N/A*

BELLERIC MYROBALAN FRUIT(TERMINALIABELLERICA) 200 Mg N/A*

BOERHAVIA DIFFUSA ROOT & HERB 12:1(12:1) 200 Mg N/A*

ECLIPTA ALBA ROOT & HERB(4.5% WALDELACTONES) 200 Mg N/A*

TINOSPORA CORDIFOLIA(STEM) 200 Mg N/A*

ANDROGRAPHIS PANICULATA LEAF(10% ANDROGRAPHOLIDES) 100 Mg N/A*

PICRORHIZA KURROA ROOT 100 Mg N/A*

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Time off, srs. The liver has an amazing ability to repair itself if the damage stays under a certain % (believe its threshold is around 60%).

No OTC supplement is worth its spit when the liver and kidneys are damaged.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Time off, srs. The liver has an amazing ability to repair itself if the damage stays under a certain % (believe its threshold is around 60%).

No OTC supplement is worth its spit when the liver and kidneys are damaged.

I have been off for about 5 months :)

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I have been off for about 5 months :)

If you don't mind me asking, what is it exactly that you have that you're trying reverse? Is it simply elevated enzymes? Scarring? Fatty liver?

I retract my earlier comment. Co Q10 and B12, IM, are sometimes used to help the liver recover naturally. The other methods are used more for protecting the liver, which I still debate, but don't actually make the liver recover.

Last edited:
tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
If you don't mind me asking, what is it exactly that you have that you're trying reverse? Is it simply elevated enzymes? Scarring? Fatty liver?

I retract my earlier comment. Co Q10 and B12, IM, are sometimes used to help the liver recover naturally. The other methods are used more for protecting the liver, which I still debate, but don't actually make the liver recover.

nothing i was just on a long cycle of Var/ primo and was looking for some other ideas besides milk thistle

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
nothing i was just on a long cycle of Var/ primo and was looking for some other ideas besides milk thistle

I have seen this question asked a million times. The answer is always the same, but nonetheless people keep re-asking the question as if they can eventually get the answer they want.

The only "de-tox" that will actually benefit your liver is time off all orals. That is exactly what you have done, taking 5 months off. Your liver should be gtg, unless you are drinking a lot, which I doubt.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
TG: Didn't mean to be snarky, but the only true liver de-tox is, as stated, staying off. Obviously, alcohol can also damage your liver.

Were you taking oral Primo, or inject-able?

M

myherbalife

May 3, 2014
Seek out Tylers lean meats detoxify I think a study was completed several years previously of which confirmed take advantage of thistle was pointless, that would get a little looking to create however.. lol.

L

London

Dec 8, 2015
Hi :) Celestial Organics Detox with Dandelion & Nettle is a Herbal Tea. It's very good. Also add (1) bag of Celestial Peppermint . I never add sugar to my tea. So, stay away from honey or any sugar if you can. It would be best. The mint will make it soothing in a 8 to 10 oz. of hot water. I usually use my Keurig for the perfect cup of hot water. Research "Benefits of Dandelion & Nettle Tea." See if it's right for you. ;-) I use it for Liver and kidney cleanse. Good luck .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic