Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What is really important to you in life?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
The most important things to me are Family, happiness, and health. If i had nothing else this would be enough for me.

Aside from that, helping people when i can, even people i don't know, it just feels good. i do random things like feed the homeless from time to time.

Training and being fit is becoming very important to me after a few years of being a total slacker fat ass.

Lastly, sticking to my morals and beliefs. I'd rather be hated for who i am then loved for what i am not. I detest fake people. Cross me once and you are dead to me.

So what is important to you?

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Same as you bro, Family, Health, Happiness, financial stability (yeah right).

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
My wife and my son. As far as money, I only care about it because it provides for my family. Job/career is temporary and transient. Like Goldy, I care that my morals and ethics are passed on to my son. that he learns dedication, compassion, honesty, and kindness. I care that he finds God in his own understanding, not a commercialized image of diety. I care that my wife is happy and content, that all her needs are met. That when she looks at me she sees security and love; that she knows she is beautiful in my eyes. My care of my body is only a reflection of my person. Strong, disciplined, loyal and steadfast.

MAYO

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
My character and doing what I believe in and what I believe is the right thing, which is not always the most popular or easy thing to do.
I dont fuck people around, I think personally if you shit people its gonna come back on you 10 fold.
My health? well it may be too late on that front, I do the best I can with everything taken into consideration, Im glad I dont smoke, drink or use recs/narcotics.
I guess the thing thats most important to me at this point in my life is establishing some sort of stable life for myself that gives me a chance at having a good career and future for myself and the people in my life.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
God, husband, kids, health. Those four things you can't buy nor replace.

Stack_it

Stack_it

Dec 21, 2010
I would say family but it would need an asterisk beside it. My family is very broken apart and I'm only really close to my mom. Most of my siblings I only see on holidays. Friends are important to me but you can always make new friends. Health is too damn expensive to keep so I just do my best.

So I guess that leave my list pretty shallow lol
Family*
friends*
money (for health...i.e trt)
Education... I dislike dumb people

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Family and relationships. Later in life, we won't care what's parked in the garage, and how fancy our zipcode is. Rather, we'll value our relationships, those whom we've invested the time to develop a close bond. Those people will be there when you're in need, and you'll be there for them when there's an issue.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
Since Ive only me in my life.Staying huge is the only thing important too me

Seabass

Seabass

Feb 19, 2011
Family - Everything in life that doesn't support or contribute to my family falls away, even ifI am distracted by it for a time.

Faith - I may not appear to be the most 'religious' person, and that's great, because I'm not religious, but my love for God and Christ and my faith in them is central to who I am.

Discovery - The journey is defintely more important to me than the destination. The study and experimentation is more important to me than the application, although the application is really, to me, just the final test of the effort performed in preparation for it. That kinda gets me off.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic