Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What is really important to you in life?

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
God, husband, kids, health. Those four things you can't buy nor replace.

God..I pay in the basket at church

Wife/husband...You could buy those on line these days from other countrys

Kids...You could buy those too

Health...I already pay to much for my medical.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
My son... Then being a man in the example of my grandfather- true to my friends and loyal to myself and my own values... My gramps was no fruit, he didnt put up with any two faced shit, and he damned sure busted his ass to take care of his family... Thirdly, my own selfish pursuits..

And at the risk of pissing others off, I feel that organized religion is for sheep and that most people who claim to put it first are full of shit... Every religion in history has attempted to control the masses and incite violence for its own gains... There is no super being in the sky watching down on us and when I die I go back to the worm food that was there before me... Its human nature to be so arrogant to believe we are THAT important that there is some special place in the universe for JUST us... Sorry to offend anyone here- not pointing fingers at any of you... But you have your beliefs and I have mine... Let the shit fly now, lol...

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Family, spirituality, the metaphysical, my health, and my friends.

Slic.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
my wife/my kids/steroids/satan.............just realize life is but a blink of an eye.....its over before u know it...make the best of it and hope there is a after life.because it will suck once your dead there is no more beyound it...so life will mean nothing and all emotions will mean nothing.....so thats really important for me too.life after death.....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
how could i be so forgetfull...my dog peanut means the world to me too...all animals...i have a big heart for animals..this is why i give to the SPCA each year..100 bucks...because i cant stand the vision of any animal suffering or being put to sleep....if i had a million buck i would buils a houseing for animals and help out all the homeless animals.....if i ever see anyone miss treating any animal they got to deal with me...i rather see humans get abused then some poor little animal...that cant defend itself......dw

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
What is good in life......

To destroy your enemies....
To see them driven before you....
and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
To look at you DW, I can only imagine the thousands of animals you have eaten! lol...

And Conan can answer all of lifes questions with repeated viewings!!!

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
school
family
bodybuilding
some other stuff
bitches

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
"some other stuff" rates above bitches?? lol

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Family
Honor
Community/Social Justice

Training is away to honor my body and connect with our source, cuz if you aren't embodied, if you live in your head you're lost. Putting it at the top of the list isn't right, nor at the bottom. It hovers over the whole ball of wax for me I guess...

Honor itself is a code of being, a way in the world that lets you interact fully and well with your family and your community.

Family is the key, my basis and where I draw the most strength from, I'm not talking blood family necessarily, but you know who family are.

Community ties my family into the larger world. It pulls in my Union family, our shared online world here- folks I care about, our lives touch, fates intertwine some but there is some distance.

Social Justice brings honor in line with community where last mention I had it at the more intimate family level, cuz it is all connected, we need to be honorable cross the board and call folks on it if they are not. A better world is what each generation of kids deserves to grow up into.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic