Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What is fastest way to lower estrogen?

P

plank

Sep 16, 2010
Guys just got bloodwork back and estro levels at 1662, never seen it this high before, not even any of my friends have. Anyways im only on 500 test now (was obviously blasting a lot before this just wasn't using an anti estrogen as I didn't notice any sides I was using masteron and tren so it masked a lot of issues I wouldve normally had.)

Bottom line, how the hell do I get this down as fast as possible? I'm thinking aromasin at 25mg ED for awhile, however it will take at least a week for me to get legit aromasin, I'm hesitant to get the SP aromasin due to mixed reviews on quality.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Aromasin is the slowest acting of the typical AIs and the weakest. Either adex or letro are your best bets

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
Are you having any negative sides now?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Damn I am surprised you weren't lactating.

I would hit some letro

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I'd say letro. 1.25mg per day for a week along with some adex to continue using after you drop the letro.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Letro will bring it down very hard, but it will take a few days to kick i.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If you are still "on", Letro 2.5mg EOD and Proviron 25mg 2x day will swing the numbers back pretty quick. Letro will make you feel pretty shitty, the Proviron will help and also increase free test thru SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) inhibition. It binds stronger than the test.

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
I just left my dr's office explaining some gyno and thought my E levels are high(swollen glands). I mentioned Adex or Ndex and she (yes I need a new doc) she looked at me like I was crazy and said that's chemo meds. We can't get you any of that. So I had labs run on everything. I guess we'll see what they say before I figure it all out. Doc said may refer to an endocrinologist. Geeze, family doctors seem to have no clue about gyno. No wonder so many self diagnose and medicate.

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
Sorry, not trying to jack the thread. Must be the high estrogen talking. I never apologize. :(

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Unless the lab is using units I'm not familiar with and if you are WO signs or symptoms , those values are most consistent with a LAB ERROR and the test should be repeated!!!

Incidentally what was the TT level. Please include the units and lab reference ranges.

REGS
jim

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Unless the lab is using units I'm not familiar with and if you are WO signs or symptoms , those values are most consistent with a LAB ERROR and the test should be repeated!!!

Incidentally what was the TT level. Please include the units and lab reference ranges.

REGS
jim

What test was performed, TOTAL estrogens OR ESTRADIOL only?

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Aromasin is the slowest acting of the typical AIs and the weakest. Either adex or letro are your best bets

=======================================================================

Exclusive of it's classification as a DHT analog, Masterone has absolutely NO direct anti-estrogenic effects. This notion has it's origin from the earlier studies of breast CA patients.

Because Masteron slowed tumor growth it was thought to have "anti-estrogen" effects. Undersdtand those "studies" were conducted in the 1980s when the technology was insufficient to differentiate the three types of breast (cancer) receptors; androgen, estrogen and progesterone.

However it's now clear Masteron was efective in breast CA patients because it stimulated the androgen receptor, like any other AAS.

jim

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic