jacobss
What's New?

What is a good all-purpose sports shoe?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
What is a good, not super expensive shoe that can cover some light jogging, a lot of walking, and maybe use for some lifting?

Something that is offered in a dark color would be cool, since I need them for outside and do not want them to look like crap with stains with 1 use, haha.

What's good these days?

Also, I will not buy NIKE, they can go get anal-raped, lol.

I have these old Brooks that i've had forever. They've been good shoes. I got them after @genetic freak recommended them. Not sure how they stack up these days?

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I'm going to use have always been Adidas, Clarks, Dr. Martins.
I'm boycotting Adidas. Doc Martin's won't have anything that meets the requirements. Clarks are comfy as shit and they come in all sorts of different designs. 6pm.com zappos.com, and Nordstroms can easily find clearance or greatly reduced shoe price. If you have a Burlington coat factory near you about once a month you could find some really good shit. I struck gold alot at Burlington I got these pink little cute Mary Sue Dr martens for my daughter. 12 pair same shoe different sizes so she had the same shoe up until last year. Not her only set of shoes but they were options.
Adidas many times runs great sales if you're a vet, firefighter, nurse, teacher go through ID me you get a killer discount. Adidas also has a eBay store where they sell a lot of their Euro overstock to the US lot of buy one get 1, 50% off on a lot of stuff. Fuck adidas though

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
C'mon brother support the cause................
BLM shoes.jpg

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
I'm going to use have always been Adidas, Clarks, Dr. Martins.
I'm boycotting Adidas. Doc Martin's won't have anything that meets the requirements. Clarks are comfy as shit and they come in all sorts of different designs. 6pm.com zappos.com, and Nordstroms can easily find clearance or greatly reduced shoe price. If you have a Burlington coat factory near you about once a month you could find some really good shit. I struck gold alot at Burlington I got these pink little cute Mary Sue Dr martens for my daughter. 12 pair same shoe different sizes so she had the same shoe up until last year. Not her only set of shoes but they were options.
Adidas many times runs great sales if you're a vet, firefighter, nurse, teacher go through ID me you get a killer discount. Adidas also has a eBay store where they sell a lot of their Euro overstock to the US lot of buy one get 1, 50% off on a lot of stuff. Fuck adidas though
Love adidas I have a touch of plantar fasciitis and they really help also Nike is good for my feet also we all have preferences ,that's what make us unique as individuals

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I like shoes that have no support or heel drop, so I've bought quite a few pairs of Inov-8's Bare-XF's. However, they are brutal for running... and I doubt you'd even want to walk too much in them, either.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I like shoes that have no support or heel drop, so I've bought quite a few pairs of Inov-8's Bare-XF's. However, they are brutal for running... and I doubt you'd even want to walk too much in them, either.
So no good for walking or running what would the primary function be?

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Shoes are culture appropriation! Bare foot baby. What culture, the one the frozen neanderthal that had shoes on belonged to.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic