Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

What I’ve Been Up To

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
That's incredible at our age. very impressed definitely motivates me. I needed to see someone my age that jacked. You just showed me age don't matter. Looking great keep it up.
Thanks man! Yes, just keep lifting, just keep lifting! (Like that fish Dora on Finding Nemo, lol)

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Thanks man! Yes, just keep lifting, just keep lifting! (Like that fish Dora on Finding Nemo, lol)
Pretty good you are still at it this strong at your age. I doubt Ill be lifting anymore at that age. I figure I got another 5 to 7 decent gym rat years to go before I hang it up.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Pretty good you are still at it this strong at your age. I doubt Ill be lifting anymore at that age. I figure I got another 5 to 7 decent gym rat years to go before I hang it up.
Hang it up! Blasphemy! At least maintain what you will have. It’s a lot easier to maintain than grow when you’re older. Like half the work from what I hear. Unless u need to downsize for health reasons. But I doubt I’ll ever be that big to need to do that. Lol. I’m never stopping!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Bull Shit. Most of us cannot, or should not, lift any more weight after a certain age, but the expectation should never be to lift any less ... frequently.

Time Under Tension and other methods can make lighter weights just as difficult, but safer. The goal should be to stand the fuck out at your 25th HS Reunion, and then to stand the fuck further out at each successive Reunion ... until You are the last man standing ;)

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Wait?
So it’s u that FD has been talking about and has been stroking 2!!

geez another pic he has now

don’t forget nose hair!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic