Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What happened to common sense???

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Not to discuss religion but I've assumed that to be the case for many years now. After everything they taught us in church to believe is good proved to be evil. I think we need to stop calling it good and bad. A better term is beneficial and inimical. I choose to look at life that way rather than use words with no value like good and bad or good and evil.

Slic.

Agreed, Slic!!!!....

BTW, were u able to find a good Doc?....

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Every doctor I called wasn't taking new patients. Hoping that with things opening up a bit in the USA that they will take new patients.

Slic.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Did someone make sure it had it's balls cut off? Next level of entitlement, ridiculousness.
Transitioning is not a requirement. The solution was to monitor test levels. Which is pretty ridiculous since natural women who are outliers with high test levels are having to use drugs to lower their natural levels. All in the name of inclusion.

This person competing as a woman whips that big ol' dick out to piss in a cup for the female PED test.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Well, I guess this silliness is no longer a moot point......New Zealand OC made their decision. A man will be competing in the woman's weight lifting division. To bad, a wman that worked her ass off to be in the Olympics just got robbed by a man.

According to a statement released Monday by the New Zealand Olympic Committee (NZOC),Hubbard has met the International Olympic Committee and International Weightlifting Federation's eligibility requirements for athletes who transition. Issued in 2015, those guidelines specify female transgender athletes can compete in the women's category if their total testosterone level is 10 nanomoles per liter in serum for at least one year before their first competition.

Ok now you can officially complain about it. I don’t care about organized sports or politics but I will agree that physically it is unfair to pit a former man against a woman. The secret to stopping all of this trans/bi/zhe/shim horseshit is to ignore it/them. Don’t give it 3 pages on a forum and splash it all over shitty left wing newspapers like The Guardian lol.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Ok now you can officially complain about it. I don’t care about organized sports or politics but I will agree that physically it is unfair to pit a former man against a woman. The secret to stopping all of this trans/bi/zhe/shim horseshit is to ignore it/them. Don’t give it 3 pages on a forum and splash it all over shitty left wing newspapers like The Guardian lol.

Thanks for givng me permission. :) Ignore them? I think women have been doing this for a while and the problem gets worse each year. Its just been in the past year that women athletes have stood up and said enough. The secret is getting the men who run organized sport to live up to their own rules of creating a fair and level playing field and quit trying to acomodate these deviates. A man will NEVER be a women. The IOC is a disaster and so is the NCAA they are all about political agendas. The secret to this is grass roots efforts at the state level passing laws that forbid this crap from taking place. We are getting ready to pass a law here in Texas ending this stupidity.

Despite you claiming this is a small problem. there has not been a sport in the USA that has not been hit with this issue. In powerlifting (USAPL) a man was denied being able to compete in a woman's division and he sued them for descrimination. What a total waste of money to have to defend against this kind of BS in court. The USAPL rules forbid this stupidity. We had a female wressler here in Texas that says she is a man and takes testosterone, despite the UIL drug testing high school athletes she is allowed to use it. The referees not would allow her to wressle men so she was put in female division and ended up winning State two years in a row. The UIL bowed to this crap, bent their own rules and created an uneven playing field in sport. One female is allowed to use anabolic steroids while the rest are drug tested? Just yesterday a man pretending to be a women who is also been allowed to represent this country in the Olympics in the women's division as a BMX racer said if he wins gold he will burn the American flag on the platform. I am sure the IOC powers that be love hearing this since they hate America anyway and would allow it to happen. What do I possibley know about the IOC? Remember powerlifting worked hard to be included, My old friend Peter Thorn was involved for years in talks with Jaun Samaranch of the IOC representing the interests of powerlifting. I heard many details about these meetings. Nothing but a money hungry bunch of corrupt perverts. Imagine the president of the IOC likes peg boys and uses IOC funding to pay for them?

Why do I even give a shit.......hell I was a coach for many years working with quite a few woman's athletes. My wife was also a pioneer of women participating in sport in the early 80s when it was forbid by a macho society in Argentina. She did speaking tours and was on TV advocating for women's rights to go to gyms and participate in sport after winning the nationals and going pro. Women in America have also work hard to over come this attitude of staying at home bearfoot and pregnant and deserve to be able to participate in sport without men robbing them of their efforts. Maybe its time a few men grow a damn spine and stand up too. Mike, you aren't old enough to remember the 70's when women were not allowed in men's gyms. In the early 80's they still had seperate facilities and shortly afterwards they were allowed to be in the same gym after the spread of some of the big chains.

Is this now becoming a political issue? Shouldn't be but apparently it is. The U.S. Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights today issued a Notice of Interpretation explaining that it will enforce Title IX's prohibition on discrimination on the basis of sex to include: (1) discrimination based on sexual orientation; and (2) discrimination based on gender identity. Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in any education program or activity offered by a recipient of federal financial assistance. I thought Congress made laws? Wasn't Title IX pssed to protect women? Might as well just get rid of women's sports and let them come out for men's sports. I saw that a few times in football and it didn't end up very good.

Title IX was meant to create equality in sports and prohibits sex-based discrimination in any school or other education program who receive federal funding Now they are demanding men be able to participate in women's sports? Title IX never included gender identity or sexual orientation. We have always had gays playing sports especially in women's softball but they are still biologically women. I guess now we can have men play women's volleyball while the woman who earned a spot on the team sit on the bench watching. There goes your scholarship baby.

Mike, apparently this is a subject that pisses a lot of us off. Other wise there wouldn't be 3 pages.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
In reality he probably threw blessed water on them and it acted like acid.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Yea, the sport of powerlifting has already been destroyed because of all the damn divisions. Drug free, lifetime drug free, 5 years drug free, raw, partially raw, etc etc. If you don'tlike those divisions cry enough and they will make you your own special division so you are guaranteed to win a trophy and set a world record in that division by yourself or even start your own federation. Everyone gets a 1st place trophy. It will be jsut like the restroom BS, they don't want a tranny restroom because then they might be singled out as trannies......like no one knows. :D
Bodybuilding may even be going down that rabbit hole as well.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012

I AGREE! My mouth was open when they added all the women's divisions then they did the same with men. This bathing suit division takes the cake. Now they add the wellness division????? What do you do have blood work done? It should have been left at MEN's and WOMEN's bodybuilding. Nothing else.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

I got into lifting when I was 13....Can remember learning "things" that weren't in my bag of aspirations concerning BB'ing....In my humble opinion, I believe there was a lot of "shady" doings going on in this arena from the beginning!...

It looks like "they" are now trying to uncover what has been going on for a long time....And in the process, making it seem "normal"...."They" want acceptance on the level of "it's not out of the ordinary, U had it all wrong"....Again, as I stated in another thread, and I will express in a different, maybe more accurate way, the "norm" is being turned into the "abnormal" and the "abnormal" into the norm....We are being desensitized to believe what is considered to be right and wrong into the realm of, everything, anything is "normal"....Just a feeling I get from all of the shenanigans that are being shoved down societies throats!....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic