Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

What happened to common sense???

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Unfucking beliavable how this is being allowed in any sport. This man who decided at the age of 35 (2015) that he wanted to be a woman is now on the way to the Olympics in Toyko to represent New Zealand. He could not win as a man so why not just pretend to be a woman and take wins from a woman.

When the hell are women and groups like NOW going to stand up for their rights? Somoan Weight lifting coach Tuaopepe Wallwork has a simple solution, "give them their own division." Kind of common sesne huh?

Sports organizations like the Texas UIL, NCAA and IOC claim they make rules to creat a level playing field. As we saw in Texas a woman who wants to be a man was forced by the referees to wrestle woman, but this woman was allowed to use testosterone because she was transitioning to a man. Is that a level playing field? What a fucked up reality we have accomidate in the sake of mentally ill people.

Funny how the ACLU believes this is OK when quite a few very good reseaarch studies have come out showing how this is NOT OK. Trust science huh?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Unfucking beliavable how this is being allowed in any sport. This man who decided at the age of 35 (2015) that he wanted to be a woman is now on the way to the Olympics in Toyko to represent New Zealand. He could not win as a man so why not just pretend to be a woman and take wins from a woman.

When the hell are women and groups like NOW going to stand up for their rights? Somoan Weight lifting coach Tuaopepe Wallwork has a simple solution, "give them their own division." Kind of common sesne huh?

Sports organizations like the Texas UIL, NCAA and IOC claim they make rules to creat a level playing field. As we saw in Texas a woman who wants to be a man was forced by the referees to wrestle woman, but this woman was allowed to use testosterone because she was transitioning to a man. Is that a level playing field? What a fucked up reality we have accomidate in the sake of mentally ill people.

Funny how the ACLU believes this is OK when quite a few very good reseaarch studies have come out showing how this is NOT OK. Trust science huh?

I mean...why not? All common sense in everything else has gone. We are still pretending there is a pandemic, people are actually taking the "vaccine", People still believe Biden was voted in, we are up to what 127 genders now? Might as well fuck up weightlifting too.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
To me this is so darn wrong on so many levels. Trans people should compete only as the gender they are assigned at birth and as biological males are stronger than women it becomes unfair to those biological females. The Olympics should not become a platform for non-binary people.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Here is another good read from a New Zealand professor of physiology who publish a research paper in BMJ. Along with all of thephysiological differences between men and women here is the obvious in theIOC's rediculous rules

However, the average amount of testosterone for a cis female (born female) ranges from .870nmol/L. to 1.7nmol/L - nearly ten times less than that limit.

In a paper published in the BMJ Journal of Medical Ethics, Anderson and fellow Otago University researchers, Alison Heather and Taryn Knox, found the 10nmol/L level permitted by the International Olympic Committee was "significantly higher than that of cis-gender women, whose sex and gender align as female".

"It is ten to 20 times higher than a cis female, so this is one of my major concerns."

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
There's one line that you missed, which kinda makes it all a moot point for now.

"The NZ Olympic Committee has yet to select its weightlifters but has said that Hubbard competing in Tokyo would be within International Weightlifting Federation rules."

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Silverfox said:
Trans people should compete only as the gender they are assigned at birth and as biological males are stronger than women it becomes unfair to those biological females.

As we saw in Texas a woman who wants to be a man was forced by the referees to wrestle woman, but this woman was allowed to use testosterone because she was transitioning to a man.

Well, so much for competing as your birth gender as "level playing field" if a transitioning woman is allowed to use steroids.

I agree with the new divisions thing.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
There's one line that you missed, which kinda makes it all a moot point for now.

"The NZ Olympic Committee has yet to select its weightlifters but has said that Hubbard competing in Tokyo would be within International Weightlifting Federation rules."

The International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) announced this week (6-5-2021) that qualifying requirements for the Tokyo Games have been modified, paving the way for the first transgender athlete to enter the Olympics. It's “very likely” that Laurel Hubbard, a trans weightlifter from New Zealand, will represent her country at the Tokyo Olympics this summer following amended qualification rules, The New Zealand Olympic Committee (NZOC) has confirmed. Yea, it will be intersting to see the outcome of this decision. They stand to lose either way. The IOC should have never modified the rules and should have had to common sense to start a new division.

Meanwhile.....a female New Zealand Olympic weightlifter says women complaining about transgender athlete Laurel Hubbard competing in the Tokyo Games are being told to 'be quiet'. " 'I'm quite disappointed, quite disappointed for the female athlete who will lose out on that spot." The NZOC said: 'The New Zealand Team has a strong culture of manaaki (caring),inclusion and respect for all.'

Hubbard won a gold medal at the 2019 Pacific Games in Samoa, where she topped the podium ahead of Samoa's Commonwealth Games champion Feagaiga Stowers, triggered outrage in the island nation. I imagine Ms Stowers is very happy with these rules modifications and manaaki. inclusion and respect for all. This was her goal in life to proudly represent her country with the gold at the Pacific Games. I guess the best woman or maybe man wins. Hell, I would have been in the powerlifting hall of fame with 2275 total in powerlifting had I decided on day I was a woman and competed in the women's divisions. No woman would stand a chance at that as Becca Swanson is the only female powerlifter ever to eclipse a 2,000-pound total going 2050.3. I am sorry, but as a long time competitive athlete and coach, any athlete that does this is a cheat and a coward. The athletic organizations that bend the rules to allow this kind of cheating are hypocrits cowards too. They need to grow a spine and do the right thing for the men and women who spend their lives competing.

Hubbard. who competed in men's weightlifting competitions as Gavin before transitioning seven years ago, broke a continental record before failing in the Australian open qualifiers in Canberra. I guess it is fair to say that when you can't get to the top being a male, you might as well pretend to be a female. Reminds me of the MMA man who kept losing and then decided to be a woman. She cracked the skull of another woman in competition two times before the match was called. There is a level playing field for you. This insanity needs to be stopped. Give thesepeople their own division and let them compete aginst each other. How much common sense does this take?

1624139314164.png
1624139340145.png

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
There should be calls for a new powerlifting division that caters to trans people but I am sure that's going to get shot down because of inequality BS.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Whoever thought we would even be discussing this stupid crap? I mean who thought there would be SO many tranny’s going out for sports that we would need a new section just for them to compete? This world we live in has gone mad.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
We are at the stage now where too many adults from the beginning of the "participation trophy" era are figuring out that isn't the way the world really works.

Now they are figuring out the workarounds so they can still get their trophies, instead of realizing they just aren't the best like mommy always told them (after all they had the trophies to prove it).

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
There should be calls for a new powerlifting division that caters to trans people but I am sure that's going to get shot down because of inequality BS.

Yea, the sport of powerlifting has already been destroyed because of all the damn divisions. Drug free, lifetime drug free, 5 years drug free, raw, partially raw, etc etc. If you don'tlike those divisions cry enough and they will make you your own special division so you are guaranteed to win a trophy and set a world record in that division by yourself or even start your own federation. Everyone gets a 1st place trophy. It will be jsut like the restroom BS, they don't want a tranny restroom because then they might be singled out as trannies......like no one knows. :D

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Whoever thought we would even be discussing this stupid crap? I mean who thought there would be SO many tranny’s going out for sports that we would need a new section just for them to compete? This world we live in has gone mad.

The problem is instead of calling a mental disorder for what it is, people have elected to go along with it. and worse pass legislation saying you have to play along with their delusion as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic