What's New?

What Gets you HOT!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yeah, sexy time, lol

What gets you hot when you are on DNP? What turns on the heat for you? Some people it's fruit, some people carbs in general.

For me it is hot sauce, still sweating from putting some on my egg whites 2o minutes ago. Hot sauce really sets off the fire for me regardless of the dose I am on.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't think I recall hot sauce doing that for me. I tend to eat the hell out of cookies, cake and Reeses puffs cereal when I use dnp. Funny how my diet gets worse on that stuff. Just can't seem to resist it though.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Weird, my diet gets better since I don't want to sit there sweating cause I deep throated a pop tart like Turbo.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Oranges, OMG. light my ass up. I would eat a 3lb bag of halo oranges a day and be on fire constantly.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Why would anyone eat a 3lb bag of oranges in a day?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I once had a handful of M&Ms on a low dose of just 250mg/day crystal, and about 20 minutes later was sweating like I was under CIA interrogation....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
so far everything i eat does it... I am so glad it is snowing outside...

I walk out and steam comes off my body... pretty cool actually...

I have the same prob Pillar... I normally never eat junk food.. but, I have eaten more cake and junk on DNP that ever... its like I cant stop... and ice cream is the perfect storm...

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I have a 1/2cup of oatmeal with Milk Protein blend at bedtime and sleep on top of the comforter, still manage to soak through a towel, the comforter and the mattress.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
man, thought this was about something else................;(

The forum it was posted in should have given it away:

Forum
Weight Loss Forum
Diet Pills & Supplements
DNP Dinitrophenol Discussion

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Pretty well every carb I took in lit my ass up especially fruit. Gummie bears were really bad also. I usually put hot sauce on everything I eat, I'd get super sweaty from that usually having to change my under shirt. Then there was the gigantic pile of spaghetti. That was a rough 2 hours.

I was running 250/mg of crystal and 60mcg Clen a day. Then the last week or 5 days I upped the clen to 100mcg, then I sweated pretty well none stop and much worse when I ate.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic