Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

What fat-burning compounds do you like & why?

FranchizeBBer

FranchizeBBer

Sep 10, 2010
This is an area that I have a few questions about. First of course is your opinions though,

My question is: Are there any effective products in this area that
A)Don't give you stimulant based side effects(elevated heart rate/anxiety)
B)Don't catabolize muscle

I have heard that most products are not really useful unless you are less than 6-7% body fat %, competing etc which I am not. It is probably at 11-12%.

I don't tolerate caffeine well, which is why I only use it Pre-workout. Trenbolone isn't an option either because of certain side effects.

Prior to using bunk IGF-1 from a # of companies, I used a peptide labeled as that. I noticed my body fat dropping, muscles staying full...even though I was hungrier & eating more calories. I never got that effect from anything, steroids or supplements & it was pretty amazing to see.

T

Tony Delk

Sep 15, 2010
Firstly, the majority of so called 'fat-burners' are just stimulants and so obviously have stim effects which rules out most for you.
The two compounds that do not are T3 and DNP. However T3 is much more complex than just a stimulant/ 'fat-burner' whilst DNP is extremely powerful and has significant risks and sides.

Also none of these compounds are inherently catabolic, especially if using AAS. The reason muscle is lost is due to poor diet and/or the massive calorie deficit (if natural).

Your exact bodyfat doesn't dicate when you should use them, however the point is that you should be able to get pretty lean without any assistance simply from diet and cardio. What's your diet like at the moment and why do you think you want/need extra help to lower BF?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I use Caffene tabs and Bronkaid. The poor man's Ephedrine/caffeine stack. No need to add the "A" aspirin. Never found much of a difference with or without it included.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic