Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

What exercises to buff breasts up

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I think the question is how do you tighten up the chest and develop cleavage area?

finish every chest routine with:

4 sets of heavy DB flys 8 reps as heavy as possible

4 sets of lighter cable or machine flys lighter 15 rep range for pumping blood into the muscle

the above worked great for my pec development

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
IMO, Dips are by far the best for middle chest. I have had what felt like a heart attack the next day after doing these. IMO, reps of 8-12 would be preferred. Add weight as needed, however, be cautious as a pulled muscle is fairly easy to obtain but it does heal quickly in that area, for me anyway. If your anal retentive and just have to hit every possible spot on your inner chest then close grip bb, decline, flat, and incline or db's held together on both ends so your palms are facing, decline, flat, incline, and if your super anal retentive do both. STIMULATE, do not annialate.

Nikki Harper

Nikki Harper

Dec 14, 2022
First of all is it possible to buff them up by training? which I think it is, but how?

Is it possible to do exercises for the lower part of pecs to give a nice push to fat tissue upwards?

Do these actually work? decline benchpress? cable for pecs a bit downwards?

Or is that sadly a myth and it's just normal chest training for chest?
Hey, I've a question. May I ask here?

Nikki Harper

Nikki Harper

Dec 14, 2022
First of all is it possible to buff them up by training? which I think it is, but how?

Is it possible to do exercises for the lower part of pecs to give a nice push to fat tissue upwards?

Do posture exercises actually work? decline benchpress? cable for pecs a bit downwards?

Hey,

Do any of you guys have experience with posture correctors? If so, any recommendations? My shoulders roll forward and slump down. They have my whole life, and I have never been able to fix this. Now that I am building some muscle, it seems it is getting more pronounced.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Hey there IB, as a female, i believe what you are eluding to when you say "...buff them up by training...." is that you are looking to achieve the look of a "lift" if you will for the breasts. What you can do is increase muscle behind/around the breasts, but the fact of the matter remains that the breasts are just fatty tissue and will increase in size with weight gain and decrease in size with weight loss. To buff them up, or lift them up......if you cannot achieve what you want through training, then the only other way to lift them up is by surgery.

So not quite clear on what you are tryin to achieve through the description you posted....I will tell you that i have built up my pecs quite a bit, but did not result in any push up of fat tissue. And i've had a breast augmentation/lift approx 13 years ago. Actually i did a breast reduction and a lift at the time. Did not opt for any implants as the doctor said that i had sufficient tissue at the time.

If you have implants, then they are always up lol.

Good luck.
Exactly!. My wife, after years of diets chose to go the surgery route. Diets don't effect implants.;)

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Hey,

Do any of you guys have experience with posture correctors? If so, any recommendations? My shoulders roll forward and slump down. They have my whole life, and I have never been able to fix this. Now that I am building some muscle, it seems it is getting more pronounced.
Hi Nikki and welcome to TID!
One of the reasons you may be experiencing the more pronounced rolling is development of the pec muscles pulling the shoulders forward & in. Stretch by opening up the chest is one way to keep this from happening.
You can do this by laying on your side, lets start with the laying on left side, pull your right legs up bending at the knee & holding it wit your left hand. Now take your right arm up in the upward reaching & twisting to the right motion and open up taking it to the right trying to touch your right hand to the floor. Hold the stretch...then roll to do the same to the left.

The other thing you can do is get one of these...I found I can only wear one for an hour or two untile it starts digging in my skin & gettign uncomfortable. WHen it does, loosen it for a while then go back...

91IvB8fiF8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014

Do these actually work? decline benchpress? cable for pecs a bit downwards?

Besides decline bench presses, I suggest parallel bar dips and dumbbell pullovers for the chest development you are trying to achieve.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic