Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
willypear
What's New?

What every bodybuilders diet should look like!

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
if your not eating like this dude you have no balls!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
What he do with all those yolks? those are the best part of the egg...

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
You gotta fast forward till the end, dude grinds up like a half dozen chicken breasts and drinks em down!

E

evolving

Dec 16, 2010
that's bloody awful.

granted, in Japan the food quality standards are very different then here. Raw eggs are eaten in many households for breakfast(rice with raw egg&soy sauce),so he may truly enjoy that hahaha. The ground up chicken(or possibly fish) thing though, that's just gangstah.

i wanna be big, but i will cook my eggs and chicken before eating it, i dont want it bad enough to do that to myself.

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
I remember Derek Poundstone (strongman champ) does the same thing with like a few pounds of chicken then drinks it!! YUCK!!

I thought this dude was going to ground up the chicken breasts then add the egg yolks together then cook it to make somethin,but like evolving^^^^ said "That's Gangstah" right there!!

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
Guy has some balls. lol i got sick just watching this lol. God bless him. Wish i can do the same. Things would ba whole lot easier. Wish i knew what he was saying tho.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Guy definitely loves him some high dose slin/igf....what a nasty growth gut!!! ewwwww

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i like to chew and swallow my food. to bad this due died.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I remember Derek Poundstone (strongman champ) does the same thing with like a few pounds of chicken then drinks it!! YUCK!!

I thought this dude was going to ground up the chicken breasts then add the egg yolks together then cook it to make somethin,but like evolving^^^^ said "That's Gangstah" right there!!
Derek's a good guy and he worked out at a gym I went to at one time. He's a real beast!