Latest Member
Douglas S
What's New?

What do you watch for in your diet

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I eat really clean but my diet is very varied: VERY few processed foods, soak my oats every night, plenty of raw/fermented/organic/alkaline foods and gluten free where possible.

I also consume no meat, milk or sugar and haven't for years now ;)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
High fructose corn syrup, aspartame.

dairy, any artificial sweeter( stevia ok), and soda even diet aspartame they say kills brains cells and can cause neurological disorders

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
dairy, any artificial sweeter( stevia ok), and soda even diet aspartame they say kills brains cells and can cause neurological disorders
Stevia is what I use, great stuff. Equal, Sweet & Low etc are probably close to being just as bad as aspartame IMHO.

Stinky Tofu

Stinky Tofu

Aug 3, 2013
I prepare 90% of my meals. the most important thing i have to keep track of is portion size when im eating out. at home i dont have any large plates. the only large dishes are for hosting dinners. i try to fit all the food im eating in one hand... an 8oz piece of lean meat, a pile of cooked veggies and i complete whatever room is left with a moderate amount of carbs. never keep anything at home that doesnt require preparation

Samson

Samson

MuscleHead
Dec 8, 2013
No sugar or dairy.

Get good fats in on low to no carb days.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Sodium. I freak out over excess sodium anymore. During my carb refeed last week, I knew I was going to put a dent into a large pizza so I made sure I took a couple mild diuretics that day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic