S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
High fructose corn syrup, aspartame.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I watch out and have to always make sure I get enough good fats in my diet. A lot of people don't know the importance of that and usually pay more attention to carbs and protein. I know your looking for a negative part of diet but I just wanted to through that in there.

mountain monster

mountain monster

Dec 16, 2011
always watch my bad fats but like big_paul_ski said I make sure I get enough good ones. I watch my sugar intake close and stay away from junk food and soda in general.

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
What I watch in mine...
No junk, no fast food, no alcohol, no processed foods... etc

Basically, I watch carb intake, sugar intake and add plenty of good fats.

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
Cool good info bros any special times of day you add your fats. I take mine earlier in the day.

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
I'd have to say opposite for me for the most part... I try not to mix carbs and fat, the majority of my carbs are in my early meals.
Usually add a bit of flaxseed oil or macadamia nut oil in my protein shakes. At dinner I'll add some avacado to my salad with a bit of salsa, etc...

I have to watch my carb intake, so adding fats is a way to get some cal's back in...
I've had to back off the protein supps a bit as well of late... it's a balancing act in my diet.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Cool good info bros any special times of day you add your fats. I take mine earlier in the day.

I try not to eat any fats around my workouts because they slow the ansorbtion of protein and carbs.

Last edited:
S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
Awsome info thanks I always love picking the brains of the pros.

R

regular

MuscleHead
May 31, 2012
When cutting I avoid eating more calories than I burn on a daily basis, dense sources of carbohydrates, and dense sources of calories. My meals are based around a complete protein.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
After workout, and after PWO shake, 20 minutes later I try to eat something low/no carb but higher in good fat... ie: 2tbs natty PB, a lean beef patty, a piece of fish etc....

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Generally just watch what I eat you can get away with a poor diet when your in your 20s but not when your over 40s.one thing I am doing is getting regular blood work done twice a year and I have one of those blood pressure machine.blood pressure should be monitored on and off the gear.

N

ngbr05

Jan 23, 2013
On cycle and even off cycle i try to juice(vegetables and fruits) a few times a week...the difference is unbelievable. You feel great and everyone underestimates the power of fruits and vegetables. Other than that a ton of lean proteins(turkey, chicken, low-fat ground beef) mixed with healthy carbs(quinoa, brown rice) and you'll feel amazing and get solid results

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic