Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

What do you use for blood pressure and cholesterol control?

S

Steve Armstrong

Sep 16, 2010
What do you guys use for this? And how much does it really help with what you use?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I take a low dose scrip for my BP. Oatmeal actually works pretty good for your bad cholesterol. When your good cholesterol has issues there is really nothing you can do about that. When I'm just on test my total chikesterol goes down. Orals put your good levels in the shitter quick.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Lisinopril is what I'm prescribed for BP. Works great. Watching your bloat will help you with BP as well. Do cardio.

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
I take lisinopril as well. Its great for BP. Niacin is excellent for cholesterol. You can buy it at any vitamin store. 1000mg a day would be a good dose. I only take 500mg but i also take a prescription cholesterol med.

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
Doctor has me on hydrochlorothiazide and Benazepril for BP and Simvastatin for cholesterol. Works great while on cycle but even with the meds DBol screwed up my blood pressure. I personally wouldn't touch Dbol again since it screwed me up so bad. Gonna get some blood work done to see if the Simvastatin worked on my cholesterol but I doubt it since I've taken more orals since the doctor started me on it.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Doctor has me on hydrochlorothiazide and Benazepril for BP and Simvastatin for cholesterol. Works great while on cycle but even with the meds DBol screwed up my blood pressure. I personally wouldn't touch Dbol again since it screwed me up so bad. Gonna get some blood work done to see if the Simvastatin worked on my cholesterol but I doubt it since I've taken more orals since the doctor started me on it.

hydrochlorothiazide is a type of diuretic so make sure you get your potassium levels checked. Im sure you know if u are going to the Doc. B/P med that i find alot of my patents taking (im a nurse) Metoprolol it is a selective β1 receptor blocker. So you would need to monitor your pulse as well.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
hydrochlorothiazide is a type of diuretic so make sure you get your potassium levels checked. Im sure you know if u are going to the Doc. B/P med that i find alot of my patents taking (im a nurse) Metoprolol it is a selective β1 receptor blocker. So you would need to monitor your pulse as well.

Simvastatin / Zocor for cholesterol

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012

Yeah I love it being a diuretic cause it keeps my bloat down. I have heard before to watch my potassium but not from my doctor. I'll have to make sure and ask him about that.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Yeah I love it being a diuretic cause it keeps my bloat down. I have heard before to watch my potassium but not from my doctor. I'll have to make sure and ask him about that.
sodium follows potassium thats why a lot of competitors use aldactone the night be4 their show so they dont have to worry about potassium loss its called a potassium sparing diuretic. And thats why competitors that use lasix and don't know how to dose the potassium cramp up sorry rant

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
40mg ED of lisinopril and 12.6 of HTCZ. Now if you are borderline and dont need meds like these. Use baby asprin daily and for cholesterol add Oilve oil, oatmeal, and high amounts of fiber to your diet.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I used 2 script meds but have dropped 30 plus pounds by cleaning up diet, I no longer need the meds.

270 was just too much as I held a lot of water at that weight but down to 240ish I feel better, if I go up in weight it's not going to be as sloppy any more it's just not worth it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic