Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
Is that your natural test? Mine was 200 at 42 lol

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
All things being considered I'd bet money on the UG test being underdosed. Why do you think ppl are taking a gram a week these days to get the same results ppl back in the 80's and 90's did with 500mg?

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
Absolutely. I went ahead and pulled 350 mg from a diff vial and that feels weak too. The vials in the past were potent I'm hoping it was just this batch. I tested it with a test kit and the aas is present so that's a positive. I will up it to 500 mg going forward

M

MrBaks

Jul 9, 2017
Been taking 350mg of test a week and my total test is at 597ng? Last shot was 4 days ago. My first reaction was.......this test is underdosed anyone have another explanation?
What's the name of the brand you are running?

M

MrBaks

Jul 9, 2017
Been taking 350mg of test a week and my total test is at 597ng? Last shot was 4 days ago. My first reaction was.......this test is underdosed anyone have another explanation?

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
It's from a buddy and when I told him it was underdosed he took the remaining vile to get tested which really made me feel a hell of a lot better. I started pulling 500mg from another vial and everything is alright if you know what I mean!

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
@Dirt-e-Ballz off subject, but what are you trying to do with this cycle? I never really understand low test, unless a guy is trying to get some water off and cut up. Just curious.

Mrhat

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
@Dirt-e-Ballz off subject, but what are you trying to do with this cycle? I never really understand low test, unless a guy is trying to get some water off and cut up. Just curious.

Mrhat
Yes Im looking to shed pounds and cut up while still maintaining power for baseball. I found that anything over 400 mg started to bloat me up a bit

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
Yes Im looking to shed pounds and cut up while still maintaining power for baseball. I found that anything over 400 mg started to bloat me up a bit
So right now I'm pulling 500mg of test and on my 4th week of Boldonone Undec which I hope will negate some of the bloat. I hit .5 anastrozole after a shot too if need be. Just got 4 kits of hgh coming tomorrow so shit should get real interesting in a couple months

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic