Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What do you mix your protein powder with?

C

chrome

Sep 14, 2010
Im curious because I have always mixed mine with Skim Milk but dont see many doing that. Just wondering how many are mixing with something else like water or something else.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
well it depends on what you are trying to do. there are a ton of different protein mixtures out there. some are more for cuttin with low carbs, little to no fat, and not super high amounts of protein. these generally mix with water. there are builder protein mixtures which always give the nutritional facts with water, and with 2% milk. I mix mine with milk since im normally on test and eq, plus i just dont tend to add a lot of bad weight. and usually with the 2% u get a couple hundred extra calories over water, higher carbs and protein. thats my 2 cents bro...

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i use water for the most part.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I mix mine with water and oats, but I only use enough water to make it the consistency of puddin and I eat it with a spoon, no more fucking shaker cups leaking shit and stinking up the place.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Water, I have actually never used milk so I don't know what I am missing

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Usually mix mine with half cold water and half 2% milk. And that's usually how I make them wheter cutting or bulking.

Now to get a bunch of extra calories when bulking I will mix it with half and half or light whipping cream.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I always mix it up with low fat milk unless i don't have access to it so i mix it with water.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Blue cap milk usually. Water post workout cuz I bring a powder mixture with me in my gym bag, just add water- AJ is right on though, LOL.

Oatmeal yogurt and some water for breakfast daily...

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i use milk..i dont like the taste of protein mixed with water....however im a big time milk lover so i drink alot of milk daily.dw

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Milk does the body good! but precontest its H2O blah...

Hawk

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
And for a little treat for you ice cream lovers. Skim milk (or I guess water if yo're one of THOSE guys...lol) and put in in the freezer for a hour or so...Viola....ice cream without the guilt and cals.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic