Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

what do you categorize yourself?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Gym rat. Plain and simple. Always will be. Change what I do now and again.. not good enough to BB or PL so....

Just enjoy weights.
Yep, aint nothing wrong with that brother.

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Been all over the map with goals. Went from trying to pl to trying to bb. Same problems for both, no discipline. Now that Im older I just want to be functionally strong and athletic enough to be taken seriously when competing in sports, coaching kids, and training others. Gym rat would be a good label if I had to choose. Thing is, I actually have decent discipline now, but am pretty banged up in structural areas of my body (back, shoulders, knee). I still managed to get lean and imo look better at almost 38 than I did when I was injury free, younger, faster, and stronger.

G

GLISSMAN

Mar 21, 2014
strive for the athletic look, trying to live a healthy lifestyle, working out helps not only your physical condition but your mental wellbeing jsut as much. get depressed if i dont hit the gym 4-5 times a week and feel like a slug

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Weightlifter.

I don't look big enough to be a body builder. And I'm not strong at all. I mean at all. But I'm good sized for the normal world and really lean right now. Coming up on 37 I don't see myself training to get much bigger or training to lift heavier (except for deadlift). At 35 I hit 8.12% bodyfat. By my 37th birthday I wanna crack 6%... don't care if it's 5.99%

Weightlifter, athlete, keeping ahead of the younger guys. That's what I am.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic