Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

what do you categorize yourself?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I'm a bad mother fukker that finds training therapeutic but I like to maintain functional muscle so I can still cave in a mother fukker's face when I go back to prison.
was that one of the choices?

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I'm a bad mother fukker that finds training therapeutic but I like to maintain functional muscle so I can still cave in a mother fukker's face when I go back to prison.

Finally...........violence that's pure and clean.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010

I think I'm gonna cry... that was fuc kin beautiful bro!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I categorize myself as someone better liked than Raiden, with more soul than that ginger POB, less authority than LK, smarter and more handsome than Gman, ****ed in the head like biggerben, a larger penis than ironsoul, and Admins favorite asshole, all while being turbos stepfather.

Its a good life.
Your best day couldnt beat me on my worst day...fag

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
You dont even get to have best days, phag. You have days that are sometimes less shitty than others you loser.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I categorize myself as someone who would like to rub Raiden's penis between my eyes , with a bigger butthole than that ginger POB, less than a man than LK, I wish I was smarter and more handsome than Gman but for now I'm more than happy to clip his toenail and iron his clothes, ****ed in the butt by biggerben, a larger penis than ironsoul I've never seen, and Admins favorite asshole bar none, I even sprinkle baby powder when I know he's visiting, all this while being turbos stepfather and lover.

Its a good life.

GK, I'm glad you feel so comfortable with your TID Brothers and Sisters to tell us your innermost feelings. Let it out Brother ...or Sister , whichever you identify with at the moment

BTW, Please lose my email and phone number you homo!!! Doooh!!!

Z

zedhed

Oct 4, 2010
Old and broken I like that one. But I have to say trainee here too. Fighting age every single step of the way and not bad looking for 53 so Ive been told.
Workout wise hmmm I would say more toward athletic bbing? Not really one of the choices but thats where I prolly fit in the best. And dam GK I love that azz avi of yours.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Gym rat. Plain and simple. Always will be. Change what I do now and again.. not good enough to BB or PL so....

Just enjoy weights.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic