Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

what do you categorize yourself?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
(If this thread is in wrong section, please move)

A wide variety of people on this board with different backgrounds, goals, physiques, and training. What would you consider yourself or consider the type of style your training revolves around? Bodybuilder? Powerlifter? Strongman/strong woman? Crossfit? Athletic? Staying in shape?

I'll start.

My training has been geared towards bodybuilding. However I dont have the discipline to ever live like one, I have always admired the lifestyle and training AND RESULTS :) Im not as big as I used to be so now I would be going for a more athletic look, like a Patrick Willis linebacker look. Trying to find out those kind of workouts they use,anyone have a link?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I'm just someone who enjoys lifting.

i don't feel confident calling myself a powerlifter because I only focus on bench and my bench isn't that impressive.

soooooo, I would classify myself as someone who likes training and working towards strength goals.

Its ta definitely a plus if I add any muscle while working towards goals though. Not that I'm that big either.

ehhhhh.... I'm pretty average.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I'm just someone who enjoys lifting.

i don't feel confident calling myself a powerlifter because I only focus on bench and my bench isn't that impressive.

soooooo, I would classify myself as someone who likes training and working towards strength goals.

Thats cool. Yea im no bodybuilder but lean towards that style of training.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'm training to be on the Olympic Curling team. I really want to be the guy that sweeps the ice.

But seriously, my style is BB. My goal is lean size. I have a problem labeling myself as a bodybuilder because when I look in the mirror I don't see a bodybuilder. Maybe I have a touch of body dismorphia?

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
I just enjoy lifting and getting bigger and stronger. No real description as to my specific goal. I guess my physique would be more of a lean strongman. I could care less about abs but I love getting bigger and stronge, and I like an overall defined build if that makes any sense. I do enjoy the overall lifestyle involved with lifting and getting bigger. Maybe one day I'll decide to lean out, but for now I'm not too interested.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Fat bodybuilder :D

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Powerlifter... as in I get on a platform and receive white lights (usually).

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I'm too fat to be a bodybuilder, and too weak to be a powerlifter.

Therefore: recreational weightlifter. :D

I did do a PL comp last summer though with not bad results (1425 total) and plan on doing on again this summer.

kov

kov

Feb 6, 2014
I reason I sit in between as well even though gone down two trouser sizes in for months. Aim to strip right down in summer as I like the results I am getting. I am not a vain person in fact the total opposite but wearing right shirts at the moment loving it not felt like this since my 30's

P

ProOne

Feb 26, 2013
I can't seem to get the powerlifting mentality out of my head....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic