Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

What do y’all use for insomnia?

MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
Honestly, DNP gives me the best sleep I have ever had after the 3rd day. I may wake up, flip the pillow to the cool side once or twice, but such a solid sleep it is insane.
I’m looking up DNP and just find something for weight loss. Is that the same stuff your talking about.

Is it a peptide?

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
If you are on gear and its gear related, use a small amount of a beta blocker. For me, just 5mg of atenolol does it, and its good for your heart if your running gear. Gear can remodel your heart, you dont want that, it will kill you. ARBs and Beta blockers are good to take when on gear and having insomnia.

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
Melatonin, magnesium, dl-phenylalanine, l-theanine, gaba. Get a white noise machine. Also get a diffuser and pure lavendar oil meant for the diffuser. They are cheap and if you turn it on an hour before bed and let it run all night it will make your entire bedroom smell like lavender which helps relax you and helps you sleep. Of you don't want a diffuser, you can buy the lavender oil and put it on your pillow. Don't look at an electronic screen of any kind an hour before bed. It will interfere with your sleep. Most new phones have a setting you can put the phone on so the type of light is not disruptive to sleep, but not sure I trust it. Make the bedroom a place for sleep, notfor working or watching tv etc. Breathing techniques are good and so is the "flexing" technique while breathing. Basically you start at your toes and very slowly and lightly flex and then release muscle group as you work from your toes all the way uo your body. Pretty much things everyone else said but these are what I found helps.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
100mgs of Trazadone helps. Or 10mgs Ambien.
I have both ill be happy to send you some (no charge)if you want to see if it helps. Insomnia fkn blows.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
3 tylenol Pm's work pretty well or 2 ambien a nice blowjob will generally knock you out for a good hour or so.
No one has had worse insomnia than myself, slow breathing and INTENTIONAL relaxation, no screen time of any sort at least an hour before bed.
Get a good book that feeds your mind, not some entertainment bullshit, try hiw to win friends and influence people or stop worrying and start living, both by Dale Carnegie
Listen to an audiobook like "think and grow rich" "as a man thinketh" or "the richest man in Babylon"
I struggled with insomnia for 11 years now and RARELY get more than just about 4-5 hours of broken up sleep by every hour or 2 at the max.
good luck

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I float between Melatonin and Valarian
but try to not use either for more then 3x days in a row to keep from dependency

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
If all the over the counter stuff fails.Ambien.Its not to hard to get your doc to perscribe.Just explain how exhausted you are not getting sleep.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I don't know about JD, but I'm scared of that stuff. I worry that I might sleep walk and murder my family or some shit

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I don't know about JD, but I'm scared of that stuff. I worry that I might sleep walk and murder my family or some shit
Ive only had one strange thing happen.I got up in the middle of the night and made sandwiches one time with no recollection it.One was ketchup and mayo glad I didnt eat that one.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic