Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
A good jerk always puts me to sleep

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Bong hits usually take care of business for me. Good strong indica.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I picked this stuff up call “knocked the F*** out” yeah didn’t work very well for initially falling asleep, but once I was out, I was out. The CBD oil did help.

I don’t want to mess with Ambien or any of the other ones. I’d be the one who’d probably sleep walk!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I actually want to update this, don’t buy or try “Knocked the f*** out” I’ve tried it 3 days in a row, and so have others, and whatever is in this stuff energizes like a preworkout.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I float between Melatonin and Valarian
but try to not use either for more then 3x days in a row to keep from dependency
I use melatonin, valarian root, and now CBD oil. Don't hesitate to take any of it or you'll be groggy the next day.

Ambien when I positively have to sleep. The stuff is powerful.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I use melatonin, valarian root, and now CBD oil. Don't hesitate to take any of it or you'll be groggy the next day.

Ambien when I positively have to sleep. The stuff is powerful.

Ambien is to much.
For me.
If I positively must pass out I'll take Tylenol pm.
I like cbd and have been taking it also, but I take it with diner earlier it doesn't impact my sleep.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
hard labor , carpenter/ rod buster.will kick your ass. I actually like Valerian Root.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
I have done: CBD oil, ZZZquil and Tylenol PM.

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
To add to my other reply, our Circadian rythm is based off of the light our eyes are exposed to. The type of light from computer screens, phones, tablets, etc throws off your Circadian rythm. Here is a study out of Harvard

https://www.pnas.org/content/112/4/1232

If you absolutely won't stay away from the laptop/phone/tablet before bed, maybe you could find a filter screen if you use a laptop at night. Not sure they exist but worth looking into. Like I said, some devices have a setting for night time reading.

Also, what temperature do you keep the bedroom at? I don't remember the exact number but I believe 64- 65 degrees is supposed to be the best temp for sleep. Being on the cooler side, is supposed to be the best for sleep. If you like the room to be hot, like 75, maybe decrease the temp by 1 degree every other night so you acclimates to it slowly. Once you get to 64 ( or maybe you can search for the study and find what exact temp they found was best, but I am pretty sure it was 64) try sleeping at that temp for a week so you can really see how it helps. Good luck! Not getting enough sleep sucks.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Have you tried Propofol, heard it works well.....

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Have you tried Propofol, heard it works well.....
I have actually. I had to see what all the fuss was about. I woke up on the floor next to the night stand hahaha. It only lasts 5 minutes or so.

In all seriousness, if you are having trouble staying asleep you do not want to use Ambien for that. That drug is notorious for people waking up in just a few hours. What you want in order to stay asleep is Seroquel. It's actually a psych med, but given in WAY lower doses for insomnia. Psych dose is 200mg or above. Insomnia dose is typically 25mg. It doesn't really put me to sleep, but it sure keeps me asleep.

Be aware that it will make you extremely hungry. I used to sleep walk and eat on it. One night I woke up in front of the fridge eating a stick of butter hahaha. I got off of it after that. But don't let that scare you away from it. I was on a psych dose when that happened (200mg). For insomnia you're taking about 1/10th of that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic