Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

What do we do?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It's hard to believe antifa and blm have gotten away with all the violence they've brought to our cities. What's even harder to believe is not seeing opposition fight those fucks in the streets? LE won't lift a finger.

Yet violence at the (so called) sacred ground of the capitol has launched the biggest FBI investigation of our nations history? Political prisoners locked up without bail being punished before trial. Lawmakers were turned away locked out of the facility when checking on conditions and treatment of Jan 6th accused awaiting trial?

You can't make this shit up..

It was all hard to believe at first but as the months went by and I spent hours a day searching for real news, the most unbelievable shit became believable.

The capitol was just another false flag that was made to make Trump and his supporters look like what the dems, blm and antifa have done all summer. The truth is, it was fbi/antifa/capitol police that ran the whole friggin show.

First, here are videos of Capitol Police letting people in-

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTks5YD-0yo

https://mobile.twitter.com/chr.../status/1347596278583197698

https://mobile.twitter.com/.../status/1347270969988173825...

Capitol police waving in protesters (rumble.com)

This is the big horn wearing "terrorist" Q supporter wishing everyone peace and love-

Does This Look Like an Insurrection! (rumble.com)

This is antifa being stopped by real Trump supporters as they chant "Fuck Antifa"-

Trump Supporters Stop Supposed Antifa Members From Vandalizing The US Capitol Building - YouTube

Here is one of the POS antifa organizers of this false flag. He is John Sullivan, you may know him as the guy that had $90,000 taken away from him from selling the footage. He was also paid $35,000 to shoot the video when normally the price would be 2 or 3 thousand. This video shows him bragging during the event about how they did it and right at the end. He was also standing next to Ashley Babbitt when she was shot.

He has been arrested in another state organizing and there was a shooting there as well.

This also shows the shooting of Ashley Babbitt. Who shot her? Why has it been closed and swept under the rug? Why did they say 5 died then just 2 now just one?

Rhetorical questions of course, he was actually standing next to her when she got shot.

Any other time in history answers would be demanded.

This link has the video in it-

Antifa, BLM Protester BRAGS On Camera About Posing As Trump Supporter To Instigate Violence At Capitol — Confesses To Breaking Windows – enVolve (en-volve.com)

Here is where they knew there was going to be an attack on the capitol but did nothing. They even turned down the National Guard's assistance. Peloci was in charge of security during the event and they were warned more than once-

https://rumble.com/vcrqgb-gop-rep.-dares-to-ask-what-did...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TVeNp8uVzkE

The plot to kidnap Governor Whitmer was identical to the Capitol riots, fbi was running that shit-

It's Looking Like the Gov. Whitmer Kidnapping Plot Was The FBI's Own Doing (rumble.com)

Honestly, what I believe...

This is not over, we are in the middle of WW3 but we aren't shooting missiles. The foreign election fraud confirmed it. This was much bigger and goes way deeper than expected.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The folks that built this great constitutional republic would have hung these traitors a long time ago. Sadly Americans still think the second amendment was put into place for hunting or shooting paper lol. Honestly Idk. With the midterms coming up in a year and now another mask mandate coming along with inevitable lockdowns it seems to me they’re going to pull the same shit they did with the election this past November. We cannot trust elections to be fair and untainted at this point. So honestly what’s left to do? If they get complete control over every branch of government there will be no stopping them at all at that point. As it is they control the media, the cdc, the DOJ etc etc.

We have already become no better then what we used to call third world nations. Our government is probably more corrupt then any other. Dark times ahead unless something is done to stop this shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are going to need to be masked up for the release of the arizona election fraud results, I believe the riots will start then.

They found everything they were looking for.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Wondering if 2021 will give us closure on all this or if it spills over into 2022.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Wondering if 2021 will give us closure on all this or if it spills over into 2022.
Bad as I hate to say it, it could be another year, opinion only of course.

The depth of all this is amazing.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Guess that even pushes us to the next discussion about how the Midterm Elections will go, and the effect they will have on America's eventual outcome. Batten down the hatches mates ........

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
U guys know I'm politically neutral, so my hope lies within what the scripts teach on it...

However, I'm a father of 3 beautiful young women and a grandfather of 2 (2yr and recently 2week old girls)...Education is the KEY!...I just received an email from my oldest yesterday, THANKING me for teaching her right and even admitted I was the ONLY one to do so!...Made my day to say the least!!!!...

LOVE the biblical quotes! Our faith is at the top level for us. My wife and I have decided above everything, we will always raise her in the church and as a Christian; regardless of how much society vilifies Christ followers.

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
Thank you all for the replies and insights. I'm glad there's many of you who echo these same sentiments. I have a good friend who's actually a chemist and immunologist that had some unfortunate news/opinions. He stated that he absolutely believes this virus was created to constantly restructure itself. He pointed to the fact that despite the summer time typically being the lowest quantity of infections for viruses, the "delta variant" is running rampant with higher than ever infection numbers.

He also said he believes this was created to be a permanent fixture by folks like Fauci, to forever push us to do what they want.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
LOVE the biblical quotes! Our faith is at the top level for us. My wife and I have decided above everything, we will always raise her in the church and as a Christian; regardless of how much society vilifies Christ followers.

I concur!!!...I felt the same way when I was raising my children...Just wish my ex-wife would have been in harmony on it! :(....Be thankful that your wife is in unison with u!...Be careful tho, not to overdo it!...If forced, it could turn out for the worst!...Patience is a virtue!...LOVE expressed unconditionally will be the KEY!...

It's really uplifting to see someone else that has a zeal for our Creator, thank you for existing, my dear friend!....Here are a couple of scripts. that may be of assurance to u that as a father/mother u and your wife are definitely on the right road to raising a beautiful child that will hopefully learn to appreciate/respect the ONE who is responsible for our very existence!...:)

Deuteronomy 6:6,7
2 Timothy 3:15

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic