Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What do u guys use to stream ur movies etc with?

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
U had to sideload kodi? I never had to, weird,

Yeah im not that much into kodi any more just an iptv service w plex server access now easier than dealin w kodi and those apps
Sometimes it's not in the app store. If you do it right, you only need one app, but it isn't free. Gaia with premiumize is freaking awesome

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Love my chromecast. Very easy to set up, basically plug and play. Really bummed that showbox is down for good... that site was amazing! You could stream or download movies and some of them while they were still in theaters! Quality was great 90% of the time. Anyone know of any similar sites?
Check out movienolimit. I've been watching on there for over a year now. Same deal, shit that's still in theaters, some better quality than others

Mr P

Mr P

Jun 21, 2011
I wasted money on MXQ a few years ago, happy now with fire stick, I just streamed creed 2 no problems.

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
Thanks HisAngriness! Is it movienolimit.com?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Thought I found it, looks like paid junk, never mind.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Just get a few of the free apk apps for android and ull be fine, no more kodi junk,

Spongy

Spongy

Mar 18, 2012
I had a chromecast and liked it, but it doesn't work with Amazon and was junk when trying to stream live tv through sling, hulu live, etc.

Got a Roku Ultimate for $50 on black Friday and love it.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I had a chromecast and liked it, but it doesn't work with Amazon and was junk when trying to stream live tv through sling, hulu live, etc.

Got a Roku Ultimate for $50 on black Friday and love it.

I knew @Spongy was a slinger

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Reddit sub Addons4Kodi. Pay for a premiumize subscription and follow the instructions for the add on Gaia. You'll thank me

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic