Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

What did dbol do to your dick?

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
For some reason I'm wandering about the experiences(not detailed) of others. One of my buddies in casual juice head conversation said that dbol made his wang numb. I thought it was weird because D actually made mine ultra sensitive. It wasn't really a good thing being that sensitive either, but I guess I'd prefer that over numb. Just slightly curious which is more common if either at all?

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Umm, nothing, but it made my biceps, and chest. And back and calves, and hams etc. Larger. Dick stayed the same... hmm, maybe what I got was bunk!?.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
just made me want to use mine all day, no sensitivity change. but my hardons wer some serious throbbers.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't remember it doing anything to my humongous cock.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Agree with TB nothing to my wiener but made muscles bigger and gave me a moon face

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
No difference, even when I took it solo... I dont remember the exact pathway dbol uses, but I dont think it affects that in a significant way...

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
besides raging boners and the constent need to fuck my wife whenever she walked in the room nothing changed .....or that could have been the test...or both but love dbol

deca is the only thing that broke my wang

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
It makes me extremely horny, even at 20mgs ed.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Dbol aside Test E made me want to ravage the Ol lady , Even if she looked at me I got wood, Made my cawk throb all the time and could nail her over and over agian . Heaven forbid she even brushed agianst me or leaned over to pick someting up from the floor I was mounting her every time she stopped . I love the Dbol ......Hummmm I have some downstairs maybe I should start some .......
Dbol= win for me ......

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Didn't affect anything down there for me, just gave me great workouts and pumps. But of course, now I'll have to take it again and pay attention.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic