Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Douglas S
What's New?

What Determines Where Your Body Fat Goes ?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
When saying that supplementation can change the distribution, is this referring to Growth Hormone ? Or something like Clenbuterol ?

I've heard Tren causes fat loss but I'm waaaaay too chicken to take that stuff.

Any other stuff like peptides ?

I've done some reading on AAS and stuff and from what I gather GH is sposed to target the mid section.

But idk if that is true or not. I read it.

Last edited:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I didn't notice any fat loss from 4 iu /day of rips. Clen works like crazy but its a hell of a ride... harder than tren in some ways IMO. Minus the night sweats...

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
IMHO insulin sensitivity plays a role in where and how much as well. That's why some don't see huge fat loss from gh, as it affects your insulin sensitivity.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
IMHO insulin sensitivity plays a role in where and how much as well. That's why some don't see huge fat loss from gh, as it affects your insulin sensitivity.

I'll buy that. I tend to store carbs as fat, so that might just be it. I'm looking into metformin. just started researching it.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011

Would that not fall under "hormonal"? Or am I missing something?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
abandon_thread.gif

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I always tend to hold it more on my sides and lower belly. But a nice cycle of clen should clear that up. But that seems to be where I gain it first and and lose it last.

C

cityturbo

Dec 6, 2013
insulin resistance, cortisol and hormones out of whack will cause negative fat storage.

causes can be from eating too many sugars, perhaps under stress, not sleeping right etc etc, the list goes on.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic