Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

What compound(s) next?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I've done up to 400mg test cyp for 10 weeks and 1 week of drol at 50mg/day. Wasn't really a fan so dropped after a week. acne started popping up, felt just sort of weird and off. I don't know...

Want to gain size but not be a blow pig. Suggestions?

DhMEetb.png

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hell keep doing what your doing! You could try the classic test, deca, dbol run if you’re wanting to add size. Be prepared to look like the Michelin Man, d ok always gives me moon face! Seriously though you’re on a roll, nice job!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
You look good! I would suggest you stick with the test cyp at 400, and add NPP at 100mg EOD (M/W/F). Also throw in tbol at 40-50mg ED for 4 weeks. Focus on those shoulders... you're nice and lean, and with a little more size on the lateral delt, they'll be capped quite nicely.

T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
I'm assuming that your primary focus is on aesthetics?

testiFy

testiFy

Jun 5, 2019
You look good! I would suggest you stick with the test cyp at 400, and add NPP at 100mg EOD (M/W/F). Also throw in tbol at 40-50mg ED for 4 weeks. Focus on those shoulders... you're nice and lean, and with a little more size on the lateral delt, they'll be capped quite nicely.

I really enjoyed Test and NPP together for a short blast. Is TBol worth running compared to Sdrol and Adrol? I hear it is extremely mild.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Size is about food not drugs. Can't stay that condition and grow. You don't have to get "bloated" if you eat clean calories 500-750 kcal above your maintenance needs (what you're eating now). Do that and you will grow.

I'm not really trying to get any bigger except hams and arms as I compete onstage at 5'7"- 195ish. That said, I'm out around 215lbs now with 4-pack and just a lil' back fat and growing well on TestCyp/PrimoE (300/300mgs). This cycle "feels" great and at 49yrs I won't run anything that doesn't feel good.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
If your goal is size then you will have to eat big and train big... and you will put on some body fat while doing so. You don't want to get fat but you obviously won't be as cut as you are in your pic.

I'd recommend test C or E at 600 mgs per week and deca at 400 mgs per week... maybe add in some d-bol to kickstart at 25 mgs per day. Assuming your diet and training is in good shape, you'll add a lot of muscle with very simple cycles at a relatively low dose.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I really enjoyed Test and NPP together for a short blast. Is TBol worth running compared to Sdrol and Adrol? I hear it is extremely mild.
I haven't run Sdrol or Adrol, so I can't tell you. Tbol is not extremely mild, IMO. I find it like Dbol with less water retention.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic