Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

What Celebs Have You Met?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Played ball with several guys that are at the show now in MLB.
Roger Clemens was my favorite player until he shunned me twice on two separate occasions when I was in my teens at a meet n greet....so I think he's a dick.
My cousin played pro hockey for several teams but won't name him here as we share our last name.
Drank beers and have skated with about a dozen Bruins players past and present. Bobby Orr was a saint, Ray Bourque, nicest guy around. Derek Sanderson was a really bad drunk and Lyndon Byers can drink 30 beers while tailgating before a patriots game and still walk in a straight line.
Good friends with Patrick Pass (3 superbowl rings) along with Ty Law and Troy Brown....hung out with Matt Light, Ted Bruschi.
Played in a bunch of celebrity golf tourneys with Drew Bledsoe, Christian Fauria, Brian Cox.
Steve Grogan is a friend of mine...I played softball with his son for years. They own a sporting goods store outside of Boston...real nice family.
Met Tom Brady at training camp with a quick handshake.
Doug Flutie is a such a nice guy, my Dad spotted him a restaurant and I was a kid, star struck and he called us over even though he was with his wife and his kid....will never forget that.
Smoked a blunt with Jermaine Cunningham (FL linebacker/D Line....had a brief stint with the pats)
Shook hands with at least 30 PGA golfers (buddy set up the pavillions for PGA events) and we went down to Bay Hill for years. Gave Tiger Woods a head nod "what's up" but never spoke to him. Luke Donald is a little douchebag prissy pussy. Retief Goosen is a monster of a man and Ernie Els the same...Freddy Couples was the most genuine of them all. Had a couple gin and tonics with him.
Jane Lynch (store manager from 40 yr old virgin, also on Glee and a bunch of others) at O'Hare airport....offered to buy her a drink in the VIP lounge which she declined but we had a brief conversation about our travels. She's a big woman but very nice and approachable. On point with her sense of humor....almost Chris Farley like how many things were jokes.
The guy John Tapper from Bar rescue....real cool guy and his wife has huge tits...I was in one of the bars he rescued....lots of that show is staged.
Vinny Paz (boxer) is a complete cocksucker. Crossed paths with him about 50 times when I lived in RI....he's a real bad drunk.
Caron Butler-NBA player for those not familiar. Was staying at hotel monaco and he pulled up in a sick maybach.
Borrowed sugar from Taylor swift at a starbucks.
Tried to take home Joss Stone before I realized she was Joss Stone....she politely declined after I bought her and her friend a bottle at a club.
The band Rebelution, we did a meet and greet then burned down 4 joints passed between the band, my girl and another couple.
Met the band O.A.R. in Maryland after one of their shows....Mark lead singer is a lot smaller than you would think.
My best friend's neighbor is Magic Johnson....he came to a cookout that I was at.
Chris Moneymaker (poker player, lives in Nashville).

Sorry, I'm name dropping....probably leaving out a few others.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Played ball with several guys that are at the show now in MLB.
Roger Clemens was my favorite player until he shunned me twice on two separate occasions when I was in my teens at a meet n greet....so I think he's a dick.
My cousin played pro hockey for several teams but won't name him here as we share our last name.
Drank beers and have skated with about a dozen Bruins players past and present. Bobby Orr was a saint, Ray Bourque, nicest guy around. Derek Sanderson was a really bad drunk and Lyndon Byers can drink 30 beers while tailgating before a patriots game and still walk in a straight line.
Good friends with Patrick Pass (3 superbowl rings) along with Ty Law and Troy Brown....hung out with Matt Light, Ted Bruschi.
Played in a bunch of celebrity golf tourneys with Drew Bledsoe, Christian Fauria, Brian Cox.
Steve Grogan is a friend of mine...I played softball with his son for years. They own a sporting goods store outside of Boston...real nice family.
Met Tom Brady at training camp with a quick handshake.
Doug Flutie is a such a nice guy, my Dad spotted him a restaurant and I was a kid, star struck and he called us over even though he was with his wife and his kid....will never forget that.
Smoked a blunt with Jermaine Cunningham (FL linebacker/D Line....had a brief stint with the pats)
Shook hands with at least 30 PGA golfers (buddy set up the pavillions for PGA events) and we went down to Bay Hill for years. Gave Tiger Woods a head nod "what's up" but never spoke to him. Luke Donald is a little douchebag prissy pussy. Retief Goosen is a monster of a man and Ernie Els the same...Freddy Couples was the most genuine of them all. Had a couple gin and tonics with him.
Jane Lynch (store manager from 40 yr old virgin, also on Glee and a bunch of others) at O'Hare airport....offered to buy her a drink in the VIP lounge which she declined but we had a brief conversation about our travels. She's a big woman but very nice and approachable. On point with her sense of humor....almost Chris Farley like how many things were jokes.
The guy John Tapper from Bar rescue....real cool guy and his wife has huge tits...I was in one of the bars he rescued....lots of that show is staged.
Vinny Paz (boxer) is a complete cocksucker. Crossed paths with him about 50 times when I lived in RI....he's a real bad drunk.
Caron Butler-NBA player for those not familiar. Was staying at hotel monaco and he pulled up in a sick maybach.
Borrowed sugar from Taylor swift at a starbucks.
Tried to take home Joss Stone before I realized she was Joss Stone....she politely declined after I bought her and her friend a bottle at a club.
The band Rebelution, we did a meet and greet then burned down 4 joints passed between the band, my girl and another couple.
Met the band O.A.R. in Maryland after one of their shows....Mark lead singer is a lot smaller than you would think.
My best friend's neighbor is Magic Johnson....he came to a cookout that I was at.
Chris Moneymaker (poker player, lives in Nashville).

Sorry, I'm name dropping....probably leaving out a few others.

I know UHC....

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
at least 400 for me ....too many to list

C

cownick21

Jan 11, 2017
Arnold Schwarzenegger I even had click pictures with him.

C

cownick21

Jan 11, 2017
Earnthenecklace- A New beginning to 2017
At Earn The Necklace, our goal is to provide you with the latest news and updates from the inner circles of celebrities as well as news from around the world.
We reveal all of the juicy celebrity gossip, blockbuster movie reviews, addictive TV show recaps, professional athlete escapades, trending world news and much more!
No bias, no bull; earn the necklace will serve as your first and only choice to get the latest on the Hollywood scene, in the music industry, on the sports fields, in the news and on the Web—including the hottest Internet and social media trends.
We’re not just another celebrity news site. We’re tapped in to the social media scene and we want to be the first to bring you all the latest information on what’s trending in today’s social media-driven world!
Make us your homepage. Visit every hour, as we’re constantly revealing the latest buzz and you won’t want to miss it!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic