Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

What Celebs Have You Met?

magnus82

magnus82

Apr 20, 2012
He really is, just misunderstood. In wrestling it was his character, UFC he was just very intense and focused. Either scenario, it's not typical of him. Very quiet and somewhat solitary, almost introvert like. Big sportsman and loves to hunt. In my opinion, professional wrestling was a very poor fit for him.

magnus82

magnus82

Apr 20, 2012
You're also gay and hope it rains the entire time you're in vacation
^^^^Dick!^^^^ Been sunny everyday, sex every night, and got a Guido kicked out of the resort for wanting to fight me for kicking his ass in an arm wrestling contest.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Were you scurred? lol

Tyson is trying so hard to be a good person, but you can tell he still has that thug life still in him. I can't even imagine getting hit, bare knuckle, by him, and would be surprised if I even lived to tell about it.

did you get a chance to actually talk to him, or was he being bombarded?

It was really quick meet. Said hi, we shook hands and he posed for a pic with me. This was in Chicago. He was actually quite lean looking when I met him. Far from his boxing weight.. Very mellow, and laid back.. Maybe on some type of medication?

I met michael moore(boxer) at a strip club.. He was with 2 off duty police officers..(body guards).. Chatted with him for a few.. He was cool at first, then he started to get an attitude.. Almost to the point where he wanted to throw a punch or fight.. The off duties that were with him, told me just to leave him alone.. Which I obliged..

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Dith one?

54826673.jpg

I have a large mike tyson autographed collection.. both gloves, both boots, and trunks signed. His first issue of 'The Ring' magazine signed. First issue of sports illustrated signed.. His book, Undisputed Truth signed.. I have a friend in the UK, who does private signings with him.. Anytime he visits, my friend will send me an email and ask me if I need anything signed, etc..
Plus the dozens of sports cards I have with his auto/fight worn trunks/gloves/etc.. signed

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Ok I have met hulk hogan anf took pics what a class act guy... I've met Jason Lee from my name is earl he was stoned lol. Frank Thomas was a stone cold Jagoff. A few pro baseball players, had thanksgiving dinner with Al secort (sp) hockey player. The girl from shark tank Laurie from QVC she was super nice and freaking hot ! Micheal Jordan at a bar once super nice guy... Met the police superintendent once, a shit load of politician and senators one of main homies is a state rep. Through him obviously. I've met Jesse Jackson took pics he's a stroke ... Also have met some super wealthy business men I mean B like billionaires which I wasn't that impressed it's not like they give you anything... well he would let me use his yacht in Naples but it costs $4000 to fill the gas tank so I haven't taken that up..lol I have seen Oprah never talked to her looks like shit in person. I met Armand Asante at a book store browsing books. Saw Metallica eat dinner said hi cool dudes.. Rudy Gulliani took some pics. that's all I can remember right now.. out of all of them in have to say. Hulk Hogan was the nicest and classiest guy you can tell he felt lucky to be famous and never forgot his friends and fans down to earth..

Rebel Yell

Rebel Yell

Feb 19, 2015
Hulk Hogan twice, Shaq the same, Joe F-ing Namath! , Doug Flutie, Mark Wahlberg, Wesley Snipes, Adam Clayton ( Bassist for U2 ) , Fred Schneider (B-52's), Winona Ryder, Ric Ocasek (The Cars ), Jack Nicholson, and Jimmy Page!... Missed a couple..can't recall.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I punched Ice T in the face during a Beastie Boys show in NYC in like 1995, lol
Road the B Train next to Natalie Merchant from 10,000 Maniacs.

Met a shit ton of people living in NYC throughout the years in the weirdest places.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Met Luke Perry (90201) a long time ago.
I was pretty fresh of the boat and just got to the country.
He was making a movie in a small town. I was dating a girl that was in the movie.
We played pool and had drinks for hours. I had no clue who he was at the time.
Very nice guy, laid back.

I think a year later someone looked at pictures taken that night and told me who he was.
If I had known I would have him pay the bar tab.

Rebel Yell

Rebel Yell

Feb 19, 2015
I punched Ice T in the face during a Beastie Boys show in NYC in like 1995

Now that is classic! And at a Beastie Boys concert??

I am known to do the wop
Also known for the Flintstone Flop
Tammy D gets biz on the crop
Beastie Boys known to let the beat, mmm, drop

Ice Tehhhhh...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Now that is classic! And at a Beastie Boys concert??

Ice Tehhhhh...

He pushed me out of the way and was shoving, I turned and punched, after I hit him I pushed to the front of the stage and helped him up, I felt bad, lol
Wound up in the video for Slow N Low.
Cypress Hill opened with a blunt the size of a small italian bread...

Last edited by a moderator:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
He pushed me out of the way and was shoving, I turned and punched, after I hit him I pushed to the front of the stage and helped him up, I felt bad, lolWound up in the video for Slow N Low.
Was that you with the deer t-shirt on leaning at the side of the stage?

Rebel Yell

Rebel Yell

Feb 19, 2015
He pushed me out of the way and was shoving, I turned and punched, after I hit him I pushed to the front of the stage and helped him up, I felt bad, lol
Wound up in the video for Slow N Low.

Now that is a kick-ass happening!
I think you'd stand alone in a new thread named "What celebs have you clocked?"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic