Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

What Celebs Have You Met?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Met a few celebrities over the years, my all time favorite celebrity I met.. Mike Tyson! And have a pic to prove it..

Were you scurred? lol

Tyson is trying so hard to be a good person, but you can tell he still has that thug life still in him. I can't even imagine getting hit, bare knuckle, by him, and would be surprised if I even lived to tell about it.

did you get a chance to actually talk to him, or was he being bombarded?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I'm with DC on this one: do not give a **** about celebs.

My buddy met Curt Russell and I was embarrassed for him when he told me the story. He approached the dude and asked to shake his hand and Curt was not impressed.

For me I would be hard pressed to point out anyone famous in the first place but if by chance I did recognize someone I would mind my own business and not bother them.

I did the same for Chuck. I was in the same room as him a few times, until one day, he stepped out of a group, stuck out his hand and said "Hi, I'm Chuck Norris" with a big smile on his face. I shook his hand and was just like "Yeah, I know...nice to meet you. I didn't mean to bother you." and I walked away. lol Was totally caught off guard and probably looked like an idiot. The guy's positive attitude and his going out of his way to say hi to me was pretty cool.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I'm fortunate enough to know a future celebrity in the body building world who is a member on this site. Bull Muscle.

:D

And the Winner of Thee Gayest post ever made in The Entire World...drumrolll .. goes to Turblo!! ..

gayest%2Bpost%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bday%2Baward.jpg

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I met Smokin Joe Fazier at a gym in Oaktown. Coolest dude ever for being such a badass.

I also met this Celeb Yaya, funniest guy you ever met, oddest thing his wife looked like Bill Murray...

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Mario lopez at a 24 hr gym about 10 yrs ago in houston, tx. Seemed pretty cool mostly to himself. And paul wall.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Also met and went to college with Phillip Rivers, SD chargers QB. Another cool guy. Very humble back in the day.

magnus82

magnus82

Apr 20, 2012
I'm good friends with Brock Lesnar. Through him I met Duane Johnson, Chek Congo, and a few others after one of his UFC fights in Minneapolis.

phoe2006

phoe2006

Nov 30, 2014
I'm good friends with Brock Lesnar. Through him I met Duane Johnson, Chek Congo, and a few others after one of his UFC fights in Minneapolis.
You're also gay and hope it rains the entire time you're in vacation

Last edited:
Steelers4life

Steelers4life

Nov 10, 2012
I met Brian Carroll at a meet I was lifting in last fall.

Who is Brian Carrol you ask? He only has the 3rd highest total of all time !!!

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
I met Mike Tyson at a Arizona Airport. He was walking alone and was heading towards a cafe. I walked up to him asked for his autogragh and off I went. He was cool and didnt even bite my ear. I put his autograph on ebay and made 150 bucks lol.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011

Is Lesnar a nice guy? He always comes off as having the personality of a chapped ass.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic