Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

What Celebs Have You Met?

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
So tonight I was talking to my friend that's from LA about her celeb encounters. We shared stories and thought I would ask what celebs you have met? I've seen Richard Gere (wearing hot pink shorts in Park City mind you), Jenny Garth, Donny Osmond (his hair looks way weird in person ie bad plugs), met Meredith Baxter as a kid and got an awkward invite from the guitarist of The Peacemakers in college years ago. Way d list here, but still fun.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Hes not really a celeb but I met Damian Lillard, NBA player at my work, even got a picture with him and then almost got fired after cause we're not allowed to do that but it was absolutely worth it!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
My high school buddy is Billy Donavan whose been head coach of Florida basketball for years with a few national championships. I know John Tuttorro whose an academy award winner and his brother Nick who was on tv series NYPD Blue for a few years.. Grew up with nick and met his brother threw him . My ex gf is the costar on To Catch a Contractor which is currently on Spike TV. We dated for about a year in my twenties.
No major stars ...

Last edited:
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I live in LA so I've met a lot. One of my clients is an executive for Comedy Central and he invites me to his parties, and a lot of comedians and comedic actors are there.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I hooked up (failed to bed though) Carre Otis back in the day when I had hair (and she was actually a celebrity lol). I was real high with brass balls and we were both at "Mars" in NYC early 90s. I was home on leave from the Army hanging with my boys and she liked my lines I guess.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I hooked up (failed to bed though) Carre Otis back in the day when I had hair (and she was actually a celebrity lol). I was real high with brass balls and we were both at "Mars" in NYC early 90s. I was home on leave from the Army hanging with my boys and she liked my lines I guess.

she's pretty. didnt realize you were so old. HAHAHA

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
I forgot to mention I met Ricky from the Headbangers Ball in Phoenix a couple of years ago. It was pathetic on my part because I was so star struck and I'm not sure he's even a celeb! Failed to also mention several Jazz players.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I met this guy name Todd Wellman, his claim to fame was he won the physical challenge on the show " Double Dare " back in 1987, I was a bit star struck and still have the autograph to this day....

Man, what a memory

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I'm fortunate enough to know a future celebrity in the body building world who is a member on this site. Bull Muscle.

:D

I busted out laughing!!! That is very kind Turbo and what a great compliment. Wow! I'm blown away by that brother!

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
George Foreman
A bunch of old WWE/WWF/WCW wrestlers
I choked out a guy and body slammed him off a balcony (he was trying to goat a newly rich baseball player into a fight in order to sue him). Adam Dunn is the ball player.

I think a few more athletes at Sports card shows as a kid. That's it.

Want2lift

Want2lift

Jun 12, 2012
I met Jay Cutler at my hotel in Vegas. Seemed like a nice guy, got a good pic with him.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic