Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What causes changes in Vascularity?

S

Slag

Apr 21, 2011
Alright well I know low bodyfat increases vascularity, but what causes it to fluctuate?

Some days I will look down at my arms and I have veins bulging out even on non workout days, and then some days I will have veins barely showing, and none protruding?

How can one have ausome vascularity all the time?

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Increase your blood volume and pressure. Not very conducive to good health, but you'll see the veins better. The scenerio you've described has to do with your nutrition.

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
delete delete

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
as DU said... your issue sounds like nutrition... you may just be slightly de-hydrated... and... if you have been in a resting state then your BP will naturally be lower and less apt to have the full "pump" going on with the veins...

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Vasodilation actually drops BP if it is due to the relaxation of smooth rather than arterial pressure escalation. Eat foods that are high in Arginine and avoid stimulants (vasoconstrictors). One protein powder that has a very high arginine profile is Gemma (made from peas). Yams are good as well. Also, Citrulline malate, all types of Arginine, Beta Alanine, Niacin are all good vasodilators. TrueProtein has a few good options and one without caffeine if you want to avoid stims (recommended).

PGCL is another option if you want a chemical way to be vascular as would be a variety of AAS.

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
Alright well I know low bodyfat increases vascularity, but what causes it to fluctuate?

Some days I will look down at my arms and I have veins bulging out even on non workout days, and then some days I will have veins barely showing, and none protruding?

How can one have ausome vascularity all the time?

Could be your diet.. Or any stimulants you have in your body that day..

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
diet, diet, genetics, and body fat for me...its crazy i can tell as soon as i eat a meal my veins get wicked big...feels great

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Was thinking h2o/mineral balance myself or dehydration seems the culprit

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic