Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What can I do about my Herpes; I'm broke out?

T

theprince7

Sep 5, 2017
If you've had chicken pox, then yes, you can get shingles because you have that virus in you too. It's dormant in your nerves. It can happen at any time, no rhyme or reason. Your immunity can be fine too. Usually from what I've seen is some sort of distress or injury in that nerve area that causes the shingles virus to wake up.

Shingles outbreaks are happening lately and theyve linked it to the vaccines containing live shingles virus. bad shit man honestly i would keep your kids way from it but thats not my decision, but with what is happening today in the world especially with this country's medical system and overall health, and the way these drugs are (and arent) tested.

The outbreak of Mumps at Penn State, also, all of the students recently received vaccines and they were already vaccinated for mumps before they contracted it.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Funny how all these new Mumps cases (still within the 88% protection rate the CDC ascribes to the MMR vaccine) are timed right about the time when all these kids were BORN (1995-1999). This is the EXACT moment in time where all the anti-vaccination pseudo-science told people that Autism was caused by the MMR vaccine. Naïve, but well meaning, parents didn't vaccinate their children with MMR and now we are seeing that rise in cases as a result.

BTW the incidence of Autism showed NO Statistically Significant reduction in non-vaccinated kids. This is why you don't listen to celebrities and TV "medical experts" about vaccines.

Ref: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/whatifstop.htm

Now let's get back to Herpes and stop spreading the Anti Vax movement (or start your own thread about it)
image.jpg

Last edited:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Not true at all, people get the shingles vaccine because they don't want shingles again. Tons of people get shingles, and there are a few older threads here from a few guys that got shingles and they've never had the vaccine.

Also please go work for a pharmaceutical company and see the way drugs are tested, and retested, and how much time and money goes into a drug, please don't say drugs aren't tested. Because then I'm going to ask you to show me proof of how drugs aren't tested.

Now, back to the original post about Herpes.

Shingles outbreaks are happening lately and theyve linked it to the vaccines containing live shingles virus. bad shit man honestly i would keep your kids way from it but thats not my decision, but with what is happening today in the world especially with this country's medical system and overall health, and the way these drugs are (and arent) tested.

The outbreak of Mumps at Penn State, also, all of the students recently received vaccines and they were already vaccinated for mumps before they contracted it.

T

theprince7

Sep 5, 2017
Not true at all, people get the shingles vaccine because they don't want shingles again. Tons of people get shingles, and there are a few older threads here from a few guys that got shingles and they've never had the vaccine.

Also please go work for a pharmaceutical company and see the way drugs are tested, and retested, and how much time and money goes into a drug, please don't say drugs aren't tested. Because then I'm going to ask you to show me proof of how drugs aren't tested.

Now, back to the original post about Herpes.

No no sir. I will show you since you demand proof and these drugs ARE NOT tested on humans or in any significant trial whatsoever and the ones that are (all are to an "extent" determined by current regulations) have been done in 6 months or less in some cases. << This is just some cases obviously the overall process of pharmaceutical production is standardized streamlined and we know what we're getting.

Man, do you not realize or want to see that information is suppressed everywhere in some form, but pharmaceutical companies with billions at stake suddenly surrender themselves to moral obligation? Just a question, because Lipitor and Vioxx studies could have proved the drugs were dangerous but the evidence and trials were excluded.. done in a way to create a statistical significance that is means little or measuring irrelevancy.

I have experience in pharma labs and hospitals helping my dad work on million dollar anesthesia machines and diagnostics. 15 years of knowledge passed from doctors who lived and breathed everything medicine; they would say to stay away from this drug or that, "thats new on the market, reports of cancer.." This guy I'm speaking of specifically was a family friend and anesthesiologist him and my dad were friends.

Several studies exist that will show harmful effects of certain drugs, then its still being given to people,., the short time span of the studies, insignificant findings that are not even relevant to the actual test or question lol. In vaccines, for example, cdc documentation can show that huge spans of the vaccine product 'line' like MMR Varicella, dTap vaccines, etc are not actually tested on people. I will get specifics. Or a study sample size was 8 people for a new vaccine for diabetes. I guess I'm just telling all you guys who are probably a lot older than me to look at the bullshit plain as day! Avoid it!

For a vaccine to be deemed effective, and that's what it needs for approval, all it has to show in the study is that antibodies were produced in response to administration. These are injected into your body or maybe your child's body.

NOW Back to the Herpes Discussion

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
So you gleaned your proof from helping dad repair anesthesia machines? Please stop now. You once again offer nothing but hearsay. Stop posting in this thread. If you do not, I will suspend your account so you can then celebrate you martyrdom for a few days alone. There will be no other warning.

T

theprince7

Sep 5, 2017
Wow dude you're stopping my free speech? I'll go an start a thread that is more aligned with this topic then. You going to ban me for that?

You're using terms like martyrdom? Lol. Do you think that's cute or this is a joke?

Shows the character of a man and also his intelligence (or lack thereof) when he goes straight to personal insults on someone who is offering insight on a topic many are mislead on. You're low level man. I'm sorry you have such a bad attitude

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I did tell you nicely here and in private to stop posting in this thread. We'll see ya in a few days I guess.

T

theprince7

Sep 5, 2017
Btw, Herpes can be brought back to the hell it came from with Silver. This is no secret in the natural medicine community.
Get a bottle of Colloidal Silver no less than 250 ppm but 500 ppm has worked personally for me. Combine this with a daily dose of Cayenne Pepper in capsule form 450 mg 3-4x per day (take it with lunch or your esophagus will get scorched).

You have to blast these high and hard for the first week
, my genital herpes has not shown itself for two years and counting since I got it two years ago. I started this protocol a few days after my dick started to get abrasions. It's beautiful looking again, in for pics?

Finally, continue this protocol for as long as you have symptoms (pain or visual) and then after the symptoms disappear continue for another week after that. Then you can get off of everything if you choose. I personally cycle cayenne pepper and colloidal silver throughout the year for peace of mind. Cayenne Pepper go with the Natures Way brand, it works. Some brands are not pure and you can test it by opening the capsule and pouring on your tongue.

Now, I stay on a multivitamin ($40 bottle) year round. I also take Magensium Citrate weekly about 1000mg 3x per week. I would do this if you are serious about getting rid of it. Magnesium has innumerable benefits for our body and is actually the 4th most abundant mineral in our bodies yet the scarcest in our food.

Good luck brother

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
Herpes as you probably know is a virus and you never get rid of it, it can lie dormant for years, being run down, even depression/diet can bring about a bout of it

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Herpes as you probably know is a virus and you never get rid of it, it can lie dormant for years, being run down, even depression/diet can bring about a bout of it
No man, you kill it with silver, like a werewolf! Pffft, everyone knows that....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic