Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon

What Brand Knee Wraps Do You Use?

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
I have 3m pair from APT that I like, but for my next pair I'll either be trying the Elite FTS's Basilisk wraps or Overkill wraps.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Not a Fan of EliteFTS Wraps. There store carries Metal Wraps. I haven't tried them yet, but I've heard a few good things about them.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Not a Fan of EliteFTS Wraps. There store carries Metal Wraps. I haven't tried them yet, but I've heard a few good things about them.

Metal Blacks are very nice. I like them better than Titan's Titanium wraps. I need to pick up a pair since mine were stolen.

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
Metal Blacks are very nice. I like them better than Titan's Titanium wraps. I need to pick up a pair since mine were stolen.

let us know how they are, as I'm looking for wraps to keep my knees stable on squats and deads without undue pressure or discomfort under heavy load

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
let us know how they are, as I'm looking for wraps to keep my knees stable on squats and deads without undue pressure or discomfort under heavy load

Oh I can tell ya. I got to train with them a few times before some crackhead stole them when they broke into my truck and took my workout bag. You can wrap the Blacks MUCH tighter than the Titaniums b/c they're softer and thinner. They don't give you nearly as much pop out of the hole (not nearly as springy). I'd use them for training but not at a meet.

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
I tried several brands, currently using the GASP knees wraps, so far so good, they keep me stable when squatting deep.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
i have some of APT's gear and its very good quality

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic