Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls

What Brand Knee Wraps Do You Use?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Its time to replace the knee wraps and I'm looking at picking up a pair of Inzer Gripper knee wraps. I'm curious what brand others are using and why?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I use valeo red line knee wraps... I'm thinking about looking for something a little stiffer though since I'm making good progress on my squat. I bought EliteFTS wrist wraps for bench just after Christmas and love them. I will probably return to their store for these:

Elite FTS

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
I have never used wraps are they useful for when lifting alone

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Inzer came highly recommended so I been using em for a couple years now since I blew out my knee. Never used another brand so I cant really give a comparison though

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I have pretty bad knees due to working in construction for 8 years and being on them all the time. I have been using these for about a year now and can honestly say I barely ever need to wear them anymore. The only time I use them is if I go over 225 on squat and that is only for the added support. They have helped a lot.
02936942504_450x450_a.jpg

Mine are XL though :D

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
The Inzer's are comfortable, so are the Elite or APT's... but none of them support like my wraps. I use 3 meter Overkill's. You can get them from [email protected] for around $50

They support more than the old TP5000's, WAY more then Inzer's.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Metal triple black line is what I use. Not too much support/stiffness but just enough for a little support.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I use Titans Support Systems wraps. Curtis gave me a pair for free and that's what his PL Team uses so that's why I use them.

I like them better than Inzer's. I wrap them loose but they feel better to me but than again I'm very new to knee wraps.

Last edited:
mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I use Titans Support Systems wraps. Curtis gave me a pair for free and that's what his PL Team uses so that's why I use them.

I like them better than Inzer's. I wrap them loose but they feel better to me but than again I'm very new to knee wraps.

BI which ones do you have? I took a look and they have 4 different ones.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
BI which ones do you have? I took a look and they have 4 different ones.

I have the Max RPM's (Black/Orange ones) and I also have the Blue/Back ones to. I'm using the Blue/Black ones right now and I like them. The Black/Orange ones are thicker and stiffer than the black/blue ones. I'm working my way up to using the black/orange. They were to much for me for now.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Rhino gear has some bad ass wraps. I like the wrist wraps and the knee wraps are solid too. The are comfortable and seem thicker...don't bite as much. I like the support. But don't like it when they dig into you. Others may disagree.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic