Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

What belt do you use and why?

beng30

beng30

Jan 19, 2012
13mm double prong, Inzer type from a UK maker.

F

Feistychica305

TID Lady Member
Sep 12, 2015
Why do you need a belt? Work on your core and save yourself the cash!- That's what my trainer said :)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Why do you need a belt? Work on your core and save yourself the cash!- That's what my trainer said :)
Because the vast majority of us won't allow our trunk muscles to hold us back from moving more weight.

Trainers are the only people who fully consume their thoughts with your "core." Most trainers don't even know what a core is.

For the rest of us more concerned with building muscle or getting stronger in certain lifts, we will wear a belt to assist the truck muscles.

beng30

beng30

Jan 19, 2012
Because the vast majority of us won't allow our trunk muscles to hold us back from moving more weight.

Trainers are the only people who fully consume their thoughts with your "core." Most trainers don't even know what a core is.

For the rest of us more concerned with building muscle or getting stronger in certain lifts, we will wear a belt to assist the truck muscles.

I have this with my wife telling me i should do some "core" work cause she can beat me in a plank, yeah my core is weak sweetheart thats why i walk i take 340kg for a walk on my shoulders and squat with 170 etc lol

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I have this with my wife telling me i should do some "core" work cause she can beat me in a plank, yeah my core is weak sweetheart thats why i walk i take 340kg for a walk on my shoulders and squat with 170 etc lol

Take a 50kg plate and put it on her back and then say if you're core is strong you can plank with this... then see how long she lasts. I know, I kow... I'm a sadist.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Inzer 13mm two prong. Just started using a power belt in the last 6 months or so and what a drastic difference!

Reactions: HGH
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic