Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

What Beer To Try?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Just wondering what is a good beer to try. I like diet soda, but I'm not supposed to drink it.

So I realized I like carbonation and a little bit of a sweet flavor.
What do you recommend? @Lizard King tried this sparkling Moscoto from Sams for thanksgiving and it was awesome.

Last edited:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
You may like cider then if you enjoy carbonated sweetness. Personally I like them dry rather than sweet so I stick with imports. American ciders are much sweeter because they sell better here for our unsophisticated tastes.
Blackthorn and Brownslane are my personal choice, but there are dozens to choose from

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I love dark beer.. stouts and porters are my favorite. 4 hands brewery peanut butter chocolate milk stout is one of my favorites. There's a brewery (can't think of the name at the moment) that makes a coconut chocolate milk stout that is amazing as well.. left hand brewery milk stout nitro.. founders porter.. founders breakfast stout.. taddy porter.. just to name some of my favorites.. I also enjoy some pale ales sometimes as well. I'm big on craft beer. Lol

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
You may like cider then if you enjoy carbonated sweetness. Personally I like them dry rather than sweet so I stick with imports. American ciders are much sweeter because they sell better here for our unsophisticated tastes.
Blackthorn and Brownslane are my personal choice, but there are dozens to choose from

I love dark beer.. stouts and porters are my favorite. 4 hands brewery peanut butter chocolate milk stout is one of my favorites. There's a brewery (can't think of the name at the moment) that makes a coconut chocolate milk stout that is amazing as well.. left hand brewery milk stout nitro.. founders porter.. founders breakfast stout.. taddy porter.. just to name some of my favorites.. I also enjoy some pale ales sometimes as well. I'm big on craft beer. Lol

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll look for them a time the store.
Ive tried two ciders so far plus not your fathers root beer. I wanna try the hard sodas too.

I haven't tried a porter or a stout. Is there actual milk in the stouts?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Not much of a beer drinker, but Sam Adams is a good one.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
So yesterday I went to HEB and got a pumpkin beer and Henry's Hard Orange Soda.

The pumpkin beer was pretty good. I haven't tried the soda yet.

I should have taken a photo of the beer because I can't remember the name.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
So yesterday I went to HEB and got a pumpkin beer and Henry's Hard Orange Soda.

The pumpkin beer was pretty good. I haven't tried the soda yet.

I should have taken a photo of the beer because I can't remember the name.

Soda and beer? Whats wrong with you??????

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Lambic beers would be right up your alley (sweet and fizzy but also complex and great tasting). Lindeman's is widely available in the U.S. and the Kriek, Framboise and Peche are all top notch. (Cherry, Blackberry, Peach). I got out for Mussels at least 2-3x per month at our favorite Belgian restaurant and all the "non-beer drinkers" have loved the Lambics.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic