Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What are your fav youtube channels?

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
I dont have one. The censors are hard on that site. I mostly use that site for music.

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Hey google play LaGrange live by ZZ Top..................................

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I like watching lex Friedman, he’s a sharp kid and has some really interesting guests on.
Koncrete
Soft white underbelly
Man those Soft White Underbelly videos are interesting. It's crazy how some people live.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Good ideas folks

Will check out this one.

Dry Creek Wrangler School
He's an interesting guy. He has a lot of instructional videos and such that don't relate to me, but I like the videos when he's just speaking his thoughts. He has quite a few on cigars. Just an old cowboy that says whatever is on his mind. Some I agree with, some I don't lol.

Rigatortoise

Rigatortoise

Nov 25, 2022
Man those Soft White Underbelly videos are interesting. It's crazy how some people live.
Yeah, i find it very humbling. Whenever I feel like my life sucks, I can watch 2 minutes of any of those interviews and feel substantially better

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I do watch:

"How to BBQ Right" with Malcom Reed
&
Kent Rollins, the cowboy chef guy.

Both guys are awesome. I could kick it with both of them anytime and probably click with them. Kent was just in the hospital for an emergency heart procedure this past week from what I read by his wife.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I do watch:

"How to BBQ Right" with Malcom Reed
&
Kent Rollins, the cowboy chef guy.

Both guys are awesome. I could kick it with both of them anytime and probably click with them. Kent was just in the hospital for an emergency heart procedure this past week from what I read by his wife.

Great BBQ channels. You turned me onto those a long time ago. Best wishes for Kent.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic