Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What are your fav youtube channels?

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
For fight breakdowns Lawrence Kenshen does the best Striking vids ever.
I like Intuitive fishing for bass fishing and bassfishinghq
Yammie newb
is a go to for moto vids
babylon bee has some good political satire.
Project Farm does great vids on stuff like what is the best oil, duct tape tools ect.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I watch mainly the Think BIG podcast by Scott McNally. I don't care so much for the Drugs 'N Stuff podcast, but I do watch every single Muscle Minds with Scott Stevenson; Blood, Sweat & Gear with Skip Hill and Andrew Berry; and It's Just Bodybuilding with Ron Partlow and Dusty Hanshaw.

I don't watch anything else. I'll watch clips of MMA interviews if i see them on the side watching one of the Thin BIG podcasts, but nothing i follow.

I'll have to check out the BASS fishing one you have above, Jipped. I love bass fishing, but i'm scared to get back into it as I get addicted to it, and 'I' allow it to take over too much of my free time that I would need for studying, my kids, the gym, etc, etc. LOL! Once i get back on my feet, and this hole I dug myself in, I can't wait to start fishing again. I need to take my son/kids out more!

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I watch Brochat and Bullocks & Bdybuilding I also like Just Bodybuilding as well and the Seth Feroce sincee I'm on team Axe & Sledge and he is f*cking awesome, lol.
Also watch Dragons Lair with Flex Lewis

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
There are so many...

Bodybuilding and Bull****: I get my daily dose of gossip and goings on.
Missy Truscot: I follow her weekly vlogs through prep leading up to Olympia time. Her and her husband Matt are hilarious.
Brochat:
School of Greatness:
Lewis Howes
Dragon's Lair:
ThinkBig Podcast:
Derek Lunsford: Been following all his videos through prep up to the Olympia.
Dry Creek Wrangler School: This guy popped up on my recommended section one day. He's an old school cowboy who just talks about whatever is on his mind. And cigars lol.
Valuetainment: Patrick Bet-David
Alex Hormozi: Millionaire entrepreneur who started building his businesses in gyms.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I watch mainly the Think BIG podcast by Scott McNally. I don't care so much for the Drugs 'N Stuff podcast, but I do watch every single Muscle Minds with Scott Stevenson; Blood, Sweat & Gear with Skip Hill and Andrew Berry; and It's Just Bodybuilding with Ron Partlow and Dusty Hanshaw.

I don't watch anything else. I'll watch clips of MMA interviews if i see them on the side watching one of the Thin BIG podcasts, but nothing i follow.

I'll have to check out the BASS fishing one you have above, Jipped. I love bass fishing, but i'm scared to get back into it as I get addicted to it, and 'I' allow it to take over too much of my free time that I would need for studying, my kids, the gym, etc, etc. LOL! Once i get back on my feet, and this hole I dug myself in, I can't wait to start fishing again. I need to take my son/kids out more!
When my son was young I bought an 18ft Searay Fish and Ski w/ a 115 Merc. outboard. Me, my son and my best friend were out on it just about every week end. We laugh all the time about the fucked up shit we did especially about how I had to buy a tackle box full of lures every year cause my son was always casting into the trees and losing them.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Haha I don’t watch YouTube much, but I like the Dude perfect channel. Gets my mind off the world.

Rigatortoise

Rigatortoise

Nov 25, 2022
I like watching lex Friedman, he’s a sharp kid and has some really interesting guests on.
Koncrete
Soft white underbelly

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Good ideas folks

Will check out this one.

Dry Creek Wrangler School

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
My favorite channels will bore most people to tears. But since the question was asked. I have youtube running all day while I work, about 12-14 hours a day)

Audit the Audit (laws regarding police interactions)
Sabine Hossenfelder (physics)
Mindscape (physics)
Lex Fridman (AI researcher)
Veritasium (science)
Rick Beato (music studies)
Money and macro (economics and finance)
Sam Harris (philosophy)
Dr.Brian Keating (physics)
Breaking Points (political analysis performed by right wing and left wing populists debating together in an honest, open and friendly manner)
Arvin Ash (science)
Anton Petrov (science)
Rationality Rules (logic and reason philosophical debate)
Vsauce (science)
Dr.Todd Grande (psychological analysis of people, profiling)

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Marsh Man
The Hunting Public
30 Miles Out
Field Trips
Think Big Bodybuilding
Fouad's
The Menace Podcast
Elite FTS Table Talk
Mike Van Wyck
John Meadows
Vigorous Steve

I used to watch Fuel The Mind only because all my Marines would tell me that Jocko Willink reminded them of me, so I had to check it out.

Funny_Asian_Man

Funny_Asian_Man

Nov 30, 2022
Infinite Elgintensity. (Genius fitness-related humor)

Anything related to Final Fantasy.

TheEpicNate315 (Skyrim stuff)

I also like Frank Rothwell's channel because I am a massive Olympic lifting fan.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic